warrior ain't that bad

I've only been playing for a little over a month. I've only spent $40 dollars and been grinding the arena a lot, though I will admit I've gotten fairly lucky since I already have 4 legendaries. One of them was a golden lorewalker cho that I immediately disenchanted to get edwin van cleef since combo rogue is fun. Boy do I regret that now xD

But enough of me talking about how awesome I am at pulling packs, I mainly was saying that to get the point across that even though I was lucky enough to pull some good legends I'm still building on a budget.

I don't think warrior is quite as bad as every one says. And it's one of the funner classes imo. Not that I think it's top tier or anything. I'm not an expert on this game by any means, but I've climbed to rank 9 playing only warrior. Now I'm fluctuating between 9 and 10 and I'm really noticing the limitations of the class (and my card pool.) But I'll share my decklist in case any one is curious. And I guess suggestions for improvements couldn't hurt. If any one wants to know about the card choices let me know.

Class cards
2x Execute
2x Fiery War Axe
1x Battle Rage
2x Cleave
2x Slam
2x Warsong Commander
1x Arathi Weaponsmith
2x Kor'kron Elite
1x Arcanite Reaper

Neutral Cards
2x Faerie Dragon
1x Ironbeak Owl
1x Earthen Ring Farseer
2x Harvest Golem
2x Senjin Shieldmasta
1x Spellbreaker
2x Silver Hand Knight (I really wish I had something better to run than this guy)
1x Argent Commander
1x Hogger
1x Sunwalker
1x The Black Knight

It definitely isn't anything crazy innovative, but its fun and it works. Let me know what you think.
Reply Quote
thats the issue that now u have to spend lot of money on this game to win games i have spent 50$ and all older cards are nerfed to the ground and now i need to spend even more to win i dont want to play for free but also i dont want to pay more then i have done with something like lol it does not happen cuz they are not totally nerfing old content
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]