Well Stuck at Rank 5

I've been tweaking my deck loosley based on Strifeco's Age of yetters, and my old deck of old. But it seems like I can't get past rank 5. I think I've won 15 and lost 16 in the last 30 or so games. I remain in the middle of the rank, never able to rank to 4.

I've lost more than won to druids running almost the same deck. It almost appears like luck of the draw is a huge factor in this matchup. I'm 50% on hunters depending if they get their secrets + bow rolling and me not drawing an ooze. I can handle the Warrior Rush for the most part.

Has anyone had huge success at rank 5-1 with a druid deck. I don't really want to switch to Warlock or Warrior, which I feel are stronger decks.
Reply Quote
Sorry I can't help you there. Perhaps when I will reach Rank 5 soon so I can give you some input.

Cheers & GL,
CC-
Reply Quote
01/29/2014 11:17 AMPosted by Skaith
I've been tweaking my deck loosley based on Strifeco's Age of yetters, and my old deck of old. But it seems like I can't get past rank 5. I think I've won 15 and lost 16 in the last 30 or so games. I remain in the middle of the rank, never able to rank to 4.

I've lost more than won to druids running almost the same deck. It almost appears like luck of the draw is a huge factor in this matchup. I'm 50% on hunters depending if they get their secrets + bow rolling and me not drawing an ooze. I can handle the Warrior Rush for the most part.

Has anyone had huge success at rank 5-1 with a druid deck. I don't really want to switch to Warlock or Warrior, which I feel are stronger decks.

Are you referring to this particular deck of Strifecro:

2 x Innervate
1 x Claw
2 x Wrath
1 x Bloodmage Thalnos
1 x Loot Hoarder
2 x Novice Engineer
2 x Wild Pyromancer
2 x Earthen Ring Farseer
2 x Harvest Golem
2 x Swipe
2 x Defender of Argus
2 x Keeper of the Grove
1 x Starfall
2 x Druid of the Claw
1 x Sylvanas Windrunner
1 x The Black Knight
2 x Ancient of Lore
1 x Cairne Bloodhoof
1 x Cenarius

Or is it some other deck you are referring to? That is the one I could find online related to Strifecro, druidwise anyway.
Reply Quote
That's an old version. The new one doesn't run the Pyros or the DoAs, and instead replaces them with Sunfury Protectors and Yetis. The Black Knight is switched out for a FoN, the Loot Horder is out for a Pagle, one Earthen is out for a Savage Roar, and the Cenarius is out for a Rag (I think). There's also a Tink somewhere in there.

Tbh the deck itself is extremely solid and should match up favorably against everything but giants Warlock, mostly because they out-lategame this deck. It has enough clear/taunt to survive face rushes, and counters most control decks well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]