Ancient of war 2

01/30/2014 12:46 PMPosted by CaptainCarl
@CaptailCarl, what region are you playing in? I'm in the European. Just sent you the request, hope you'll get it.

I am in NA server so this is a bummer. I was thinking of starting an EU account as I hear the decks are different over there. I may still do this before release so I'll add you if I do.

Cheers & HF,
CC-

It is a bummer but I've just noticed this forum has US in the address but I figure this is where most of the action is.
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 12:46 PMPosted by CaptainCarl
@CaptailCarl, what region are you playing in? I'm in the European. Just sent you the request, hope you'll get it.

I am in NA server so this is a bummer. I was thinking of starting an EU account as I hear the decks are different over there. I may still do this before release so I'll add you if I do.

Cheers & HF,
CC-

Speaking of adding people, I sent a request as well, since you had mentioned on a number of occasions to add you if we'd like assistance with our decks. Hope that's all right.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]