Druids still OP

Ridiculous AOE, card draw, mana gain, situational spells, high lvl taunt creatures, cheap heals, you literally have everything. Please fix this class blizzard
Reply Quote
hi warlock main
Reply Quote
It's kinda funny you mention that. My brother had recently started playing Hearthstone, and I was helping him out by playing the basic Druid deck with him maining Warlock, and he complained that Druid was OP as well. Then again, I also played other basic decks against him and won as well. Think it was more on skill than the cards though cause I hear that Druid basic is probably the weakest basic deck. :/
Reply Quote
Most decks if they get their combination cards are op, that's kind of how card games work.
Reply Quote
01/31/2014 07:49 AMPosted by Drakarnisk
It's kinda funny you mention that. My brother had recently started playing Hearthstone, and I was helping him out by playing the basic Druid deck with him maining Warlock, and he complained that Druid was OP as well. Then again, I also played other basic decks against him and won as well. Think it was more on skill than the cards though cause I hear that Druid basic is probably the weakest basic deck. :/

Just goes to show you, newer players really don't know what theyre talking about...*cough*title*cough*
Reply Quote
Not saying OP, but I just find it funny that Druids are dominating top deck representatives.

Just sayin..
Reply Quote
im not a warlock main im a mage/warrior, was just coming back on to post again but since my topics still on the first page ill hold back. Its not only you guys that are OP tho, paladins are almost just as ridiculous

and to winterfall: i wouldnt be posting if i lost to one or two druids. every, single, druid, i play against wins, im ranked 14 but whenever i see a druid or pally theres just no reason to play them.
Edited by Eroc on 1/31/2014 10:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 10:52 PMPosted by Eroc
Ridiculous AOE, card draw, mana gain, situational spells, high lvl taunt creatures, cheap heals, you literally have everything. Please fix this class blizzard

I play control druid with several legendaries, like rag, overspark, black knight, etc.
And i can't climи up past rank 13. So much for op class. Oh, but i know what you gona say: "omg lulz canе go past 10 wit op class and legendariez omg lmao so bad"
Edited by Ryusei on 2/1/2014 7:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
really i love returning there turn one yeti to there hand and assainateing there giant tree oh oh an killing them before turn 8 .......sincerely a rogue
Reply Quote
http://ihearthu.com/the-meta-report-2/
Reply Quote
Uh no what I have to say to you is dont use legendary cards, druids are OP without them. Unless you get lucky with double alarm-o-bot youre pretty screwed
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 10:52 PMPosted by Eroc

The card draw is the biggest problem I run into fighting druids.
Reply Quote
druid control decks loose to 80% of any class rush decks, to warlock control, to pretty much any non crappy mage that runs basic cards compared to half legendary deck we run, we are doing nothing for first 5 turns, and even then our options are limited, and I dont even know what to build to counter all those rush decks, control druids dont use card draw either,sure we run ancient of lore or two of them, but thats turn 7, by that turn we are either getting obliterated or have more cards than we can use in next 10 turns, sure we have starfire but thats about it, 6 mana for 5 damage

druid aoe is horrible, not sure what you mean by that, 5 mana 2 damage aoe, and 4 mana 1 damage aoe, holy molly ,
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 03:07 AMPosted by Smikis
druid aoe is horrible, not sure what you mean by that, 5 mana 2 damage aoe, and 4 mana 1 damage aoe, holy molly ,

Either you're trolling or actually stupid enough to think that druid AOE is bad. Swipe is VERY good, being able to target your opponent's face OR a big creature for 4 points of damage as well as getting an extra 1 across the board? Hell yes, druid utility. Same with Starfall, it's just consecration with utility for 1 extra mana.
Reply Quote
Just acknowledge druids are on top. It's no mystery Druids and Shamans are the beneficiary of the lock/mage nerfs. I don't understand why it's such a problem for some people to recognize the state of the game.
Reply Quote
No other class has the ability to lose health to near death, and recover in the late game once the entire deck is seen.

Haven't decided if this is a sign of imbalance or a lack of skill on my part with the decks I've been using.

Have been playing some of the druid decks I ran up against, and have been able to duplicate this behavior exactly, so most of the time my plays seem to be correct.

If you have to get god draws to be competitive against a class consistently, then Occam's Razor...

I really like Swipe... ;)
Reply Quote
01/31/2014 10:12 PMPosted by Eroc
im ranked 14 but whenever i see a druid or pally theres just no reason to play them.

Im ranked 10 Minions based Rogue, the only thing i can do is concede, sad but true ;/

If i dont kill him before he can fill his whole hand and starts to taunt and heal himself i lost and for 90% of times im not able to ^^

With Palls are a bit easier they have rly bad early, i mean rly bad, and even if they stick to late game with 20+ hp i can still win cus he wont be able to clear my board, set taunt and heal simultaneously.
Reply Quote
Ive play allot of aggro decks. Warlock, Pally, Hunter even a little Warrior Druid control is not just on top but its WAY on top.
Reply Quote
I think a well crafted aggro deck can smack the !@#$ out of control. Just be sure to grab yourself a leeroy for that final push. if you use your buffs well you can anticipate and dodge the aoe spells that wreck your strategy. Focus on playing as if you know whats coming on the earliest turn mana possible. Always consider coin.

Try to keep things above 3 hp on paladin turn 4. use your draw power when u can so you have a hand when they finally wipe u. Also paggle is good for absorbing removal before you drop jugglers but if you intend to hard rush he isn't a good choice. If a rogue backstabs and evicerates leeroy you win the game. For druid try to avoid being set up for swipes. for mage just make sure you got alot of 5 hp or juice left in your hand after flamestrike.

Control players also have issues with paladin aggro due to the peacekeepers !@#$ting on their first 2 threats. But my first chunk of advice is for if you play warlock.

Most of the real issue aggro decks have with druids in general is if they have a hand packed with early game removal to start off. The chances of this happening.. a hand like claw claw wrath swipe is very low but it can happen and guess what losing 1 game is ok. You will not be able to win if he gets all he needs to stop you. But he cannot win if he gets nothing he needs. It can go both ways.
Edited by Sxt on 2/6/2014 1:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
I just cut and paste the watchers deck. OMG every time my que pops i'm praying please be a pally aggro I want more easy ranks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]