Warriors are kinda weak?

So, I've been playing this game for a while and I noticed I get beaten up no matter what by mostly:
Rogues - Put a card down = sap, again = sap, again = assassinate, again = assassinate, again= whoops I'm already at 5 health
Shaman - Omg those totems, also "Yeah finally a 6/5 taunt monster" 5s later *hex
Paladin - Taunt + Immune, yeah
Mage - Deal 6 dmg, Deal 5 damage to all my minions, deal 6 direct dmg, deal 5 direct dmg.. *Finally a 6/5 taunt monster *5s later "Polymorph"

I just. I think. c'mon.
Edited by Aichtogree on 1/31/2014 9:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
Warriors usually rely on a weird combination of waiting it out (through weapons/spells) & bursting. Also the recent nerf hit warriors quite hard.
Reply Quote
Also, Lord of the Arena is bad. Use Sen'jin shieldmasta, or maybe Sunwalkers if you have them.
Reply Quote
you try and keep the board nice an clean for someone and they go and dirty it with there vial creatures you politely ask them to put it back in there hand and then they complain about you......sincerely a rogue
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]