Draw & Spell no-legendaries deck

Hi,
here is some deck I'm playing currently, at rank 12. The main assumption is to have pretty much constant control over the board through AoE & spell damage and to draw cards to keep tempo. As you can see it contains no legendaries and no creature with attack >5. The main reason are Priests, which are, for me, the biggest threat. At rank 12-14 I had few games with full-of-legendaries decks and seems like I could keep up and compete with them (great match yesterday against another Druid with Ragnaros, Ysera, Faceless Manipulator and Cairne or Sylvanas (don't remember) which I lose only because of Faceless and opponent ended with circa 5 HP).

Maybe it need some tweaks - for example Malygos would be useful for spell damage, but also Alex... and Ragnaros would be nice, Thalnos instead of one Kobold, but that needs dust, which I will not get for a looong time ;) - but mana curve seems fine and deck doesn't rely on some real combos. I pretty much always win when I get Kobold, Moonfire, Acolyte of Pain and Wrath/Keeper as my starting cards, but they are not always used the same, which is the main goal - versatility. That means RNG isn't that much a problem (but still is, as always ;)

I don't think it would get me past Rank 10, but it seems to play fine for now and could be good cheap deck.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/druid#34:2;74:1;154:1;176:1;221:1;280:2;386:2;388:2;428:2;459:2;464:2;479:2;557:1;587:2;619:2;620:2;633:2;667:1;
Reply Quote
Lovely, and this is exactly what I want to see more of - decks that can propel anyone to success, with no legendaries, no crazy cards, just plain jane, regular stuff.

*EDIT uhh you have Ancient of Lores in there...so much for easy to access with minimum time investment :'(
Edited by FuzzPop on 1/31/2014 11:50 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]