Any advice for my new Druid deck?

I just finished crafting two Lore Ancients and finally feel like I can start competing with the Druid. I currently have 0 dust and no War Ancients, but I feel like I have a pretty good controlly deck going.

Innervate x2
Claw x2
Mark of the Wild x1
Wrath x2
Wild Pyromancer x2 (not 100% sure on these)
Harvest Golem x2
Swipe x2
Chillwind Yeti x2
Defender of Argus x2
Keeper of the Grove x2
Starfall x1
Druid of the Claw x2
Starfire x1
Argent Commander x2
Ancient of Lore x2
Ironbark Protector x2
Ysera x1

Any suggestions? The Ironbarks seems like pretty good alternatives to the War Ancients. The only other legendaries I have right now are Malygos and Baron Geddon so I can't put in Tinkmaster just yet. I really like control play and I love the Druid class, so I would be very grateful for some tips.
Reply Quote
you might need 1x Big Game Hunter and 1x Naturalize, the deck seems pretty solid

keep the pyromancers
Reply Quote
Oh yes, I forgot about BGH. I could make one right now if I DE my Baron. Worth it?
Reply Quote
Legendaries are hard enough to get, Barron Geddon has uses in certain styles of decks, so I wouldn't but then I'm also lacking in a lot of legendaries as well, so it may just be personal opinion.
Reply Quote
Malygos doesn't seem like he'd be terrible in there. Dat 6-8 AoE Swipe and 6 damage Wrath with card draw.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]