Mortal Strike to Weak?

I dont know but other cards like Soulfire, Lava Burst, Pyroblast etc. are way better
Reply Quote
4 mana for 4-6 damage seems acceptable to me, considering all the other cards you mentioned have a negative effect or just cost way more.
Reply Quote
And Warriors are not really meant to have good spells in the damage sense. We are mainly weapon based.
Reply Quote
I used to think it was too weak, but I love it now. It's our best way of doing damage to the opposing hero without having to worry about massive Taunts. It has won me many games. I wouldn't mind buffing it though, or maybe reducing cost from 4 to 3.
Reply Quote
Wish there was a warrior spell that did damage + Weapon Damage
Reply Quote
Yeah to be perfectly honest it's a nice tool in the end game when you want to do damage without having to take the hit yourself. Also 12 unblockable damage at the end of the game you'd have to be crazy not to want that. I've won matches by letting my opponents drop me below twelve so I can end it in the next turn.
Edited by Peripatetic on 2/4/2014 8:28 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]