Rogues are too strong

http://i.imgur.com/lq6pyfP.jpg

This shouldn't be a thing.
Reply Quote
Why not?

If you consecrate next turn he is boned.
Reply Quote
OP must be new to Hearthstone
Reply Quote
If you are talking about the grunt, you are right, he should not be on the board / deck.
Reply Quote
troll
Reply Quote
That's too strong? For what? What exactly is the problem? Use your words man.
Reply Quote
troll. defias isnt even considered op any more after the nerfs
Edited by Fishball on 2/6/2014 12:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
Your starting hand looks to be pretty darn bad.

Bad luck is bad. You can't do anything about it.. Like someone above me said, if you had consecration, you would have the upper hand.. The first few rounds are a matter of luck.

A Murloc deck is far more scary than this anyway.
Reply Quote
wuts consecration m8? lul lul
Reply Quote
If you think that's OP do yourself a favor and uninstall the game now, lol.
Reply Quote
if that is op, wyrm + coin + mirror image would make you format c:
Reply Quote
02/06/2014 01:06 PMPosted by Shukran

true.

What i hate about rogue is 1 gadgetzan auctioneer and they can draw their whole deck, infinite casting...its rediculous.
Usually these games hang on a thread where i either lose to double/triple leeroy with cold blood, or win cuz of 1 draw.
last game vs a rouge my deck still had 15 cards and he was down to the last card for draw. nonsense...
Reply Quote
02/06/2014 01:17 PMPosted by Cyborg

true.

What i hate about rogue is 1 gadgetzan auctioneer and they can draw their whole deck, infinite casting...its rediculous.
Usually these games hang on a thread where i either lose to double/triple leeroy with cold blood, or win cuz of 1 draw.
last game vs a rouge my deck still had 15 cards and he was down to the last card for draw. nonsense...

everyone can use gadgetzan. everyone can use spells. everyone can use TAUNTS. just depend whatkind of deck u play.
also, miracle deck is quite mana and RNG dependant. u can do a lot of stuff, but u need mana. if u control, difficulty u can attack and vice versa.
Reply Quote
Shukran: ridicolous indeed. Its a fast deck. You need a deck that can counter a fast deck to beat it, OR you need a deck that can simply wear it down.

Or am I totally off here?
Reply Quote
02/06/2014 04:06 PMPosted by Shukran

true.

everyone can use gadgetzan. everyone can use spells. everyone can use TAUNTS. just depend whatkind of deck u play.
also, miracle deck is quite mana and RNG dependant. u can do a lot of stuff, but u need mana. if u control, difficulty u can attack and vice versa.

Yeah and all other classes have this many 0 cost cards.
Reply Quote
Yeah gadetzan works very well with the rogue spell list. Prep, bs, sstep, poison, and so on and so forth.
Reply Quote
02/06/2014 04:12 PMPosted by Slai
Shukran: ridicolous indeed. Its a fast deck. You need a deck that can counter a fast deck to beat it, OR you need a deck that can simply wear it down.

Or am I totally off here?

fast doesn't mean rush. u can controll. miracle is not a "to the face deck"
if u force miracle to trade minions, u win.
if u force miracle to spend spells to counter minions (before turn 5), u win
if u kill gadgeters u win
if u know that miracle can combo after 6 mana (leeroy+shadowstep) u can play around it.
THEN
there is the RNG %

as i wrote a lot of times 4 the lulz, sometimes it happens
u have 7 turns getting only spells: u lose
u dont get gadgeteers even if your deck has 5 cards remaining: u lose
combo countered by secrets: if the spell/creature is core, u can be in danger
opponent has a lot of high def creatures or/and taunts: very difficult u can win

question is: do u know how miracle rogue works?

i find miracle deck being the only (ONLY) kind of deck in which i need all my time till the end of the rope to think about my moves, i dont want to imagine if i fight against someone who cast nozdormu...

then everyone can have his POV about it. but being beaten by to the face decks who spam charge, or be countered by tons of very cost efficient taunt minions (yweah i look at you druid), sometimes is not so easy/nice. oh, if a murloc deck has right stuff at right time, u can lose even to it.
Reply Quote
I never said it meant to the face deck. I said it was a fast deck.

I play a miracle variant exclusively at the moment, so yeah I know a thing or two about it. I consider it a control deck.
Edited by Slai on 2/6/2014 5:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
It's because they have about 10 cards that all cost 0-2 energy and will instantly kill or set back your other cards early game, so they go for early game summon rush decks. They really do need a remake on all their spells pretty hardcore. At least add 1-2 mana to each of their current spells, and then they will be in line with the other classes.

As it stands, they are pretty ridiculously broken.
Reply Quote
Actually they mostly go for control decks these days.
And clearly not broken considering they are mid level atm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]