Deck idea

I want to make a deck out of using

Commanding Shout
Frothing Berserker
Wild Pyromancer.

The idea is to buff up as many Frothings on the board while using wild pyromancers ability to clear the board on the enemies side and using commanding shout to keep my minions alive. Ans hopefully enough dmg will be done overall to increase 2-3 frothings into lethal range.

The trick is for them tosurviove their "dormant" stage first and then be able to attack with them the next turn. (All the buffing will be done on their "attack turn)

But i feel like anybody who sees me drop a wild pyro and 2 frothings or 3, will think about removing them asap
Reply Quote
Yeah that deck style doesn't work unless you also use Charge to make sure your Frothing can actually attack, but that basically consumes all your mana. Pyro-2, Berserker-3, Shout-2, Charge-3. If your opponent has a ton of minions though, and no taunts, you can completely wreck in one turn.
Reply Quote
A find a great way to power your frothing beserkers is demolishers, imp masters and knife jugglers. Your beserkers then have a chance to get larger with every minion drop and each time your turn starts. The Imp masters also trigger armor smiths and the 1/1 imps you obtain to recklessly huck at your opponents minions make the frothing beserkers even larger! Check my post called, A deck called Woth for my deck list.
Edited by Squade on 2/6/2014 8:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 08:59 PMPosted by GreaterSoc
I want to make a deck out of using

Commanding Shout
Frothing Berserker
Wild Pyromancer.

check my actual warrior deck
http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/warrior#25:2;69:2;95:2;161:2;166:2;178:2;193:2;227:2;328:2;366:2;428:2;624:2;632:2;644:2;664:2;

the combo works with Gurubashi Berserker too. Acolyte of Pain is good for card draw in this combo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]