Leeroy or Grommash

Hi,

Since Im too poor to craft a solid control deck I am forced to play aggro (as far as I know).

I love warriors, and I thought Leeroy would be good. Also it is possible to use it in other decks (for different classes). But that is not the case for Grommash, but Grommash has more powerful stats.

So which one would you pick? :)
Reply Quote
Leeroy for aggro, Grom for control.
Reply Quote
Leeeeroy cause eventually you will want to try other rush/aggro decks and he will fit right in. Home is where the fried chicken is.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
Thanks, even though I did not understand the last part :3
Reply Quote
02/06/2014 10:43 AMPosted by Danyar
Thanks, even though I did not understand the last part :3

It is a reference to the Leeroy Jenkins vid where he ran into the whelps den, he mentioned fried chicken.
Reply Quote
Plenty of people will tell you Leeroy he has no set up but keep in mind. Inner rage is a free cast and Grom has much better stats. Also since he doesn't spawn whelps which equate to auto kill for Leeroy he has more survivability. Granted your opponent will most likely kill Grom as soon as possible but at least they'll have to pay for it. Not to mention Grom is a piece in what you are building towards.
Edited by Peripatetic on 2/6/2014 7:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
I crafted Grom and with him i can kill my opponent at turn 8-10 quickly. But i recommend Leeroy, because he will fit in any aggro deck, and Grom is just for warriors.
Reply Quote
Warsong Commander + Worgen + Inner Rage can come down 2 turns earlier and do the same damage as Grom

Leroy is also neutral and flexibility almost always trumps power in card games so get the card that can go into other decks
Reply Quote
02/07/2014 07:26 AMPosted by MaximumSquid
Warsong Commander + Worgen + Inner Rage can come down 2 turns earlier and do the same damage as Grom

Leroy is also neutral and flexibility almost always trumps power in card games so get the card that can go into other decks

2 turns earlier, but 3 cards rather than 2 needed. That's not a cut-and-dry comparison.

But I agree with everyone saying Leeroy over Grom. Leeroy can go in loads of decks across multiple classes. Grom is a niche card even within the warrior builds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]