Thoughts on my Emo Warrior deck?

I've been messing around with the warrior class for a while and I've put together a rather fun deck that focuses on minions that hurt themselves and cards that synergize with that. Unfortunately I haven't had a huge amount of luck with it and I'm wondering if anyone can help me make it better. My deck list is as follows:

2x Inner Rage
1x Execute
2x Whirlwind
2x Fiery War Axe
2x Battle Rage
2x Rampage
2x Amani Berserker
2x Cruel Taskmaster
2x Acolyte of Pain
2x Frothing Berserker
2x Imp master
2x Injured Blademaster
2x Raging Worgen
1x Arcanite Reaper
2x Gurubashi Berserker
2x Spiteful Smith

And here are some cards I think might be useful in the deck
Commanding Shout, Knife Juggler, Wild Pyromancer, Armor Smith,Cleave, Kor'kron Elite, Bloodsail Raider, Demolisher, Argent Commander, Hogger, Molten Giant, Grommash Hellscream, Gorehowl.

Any thoughts on what works and what doesn't would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Edited by gwyn on 2/8/2014 10:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Believe it or not you've almost come up with the same deck that Kolento (reinvigorated miracle Rogue) did over on the EU when he's been mucking about with Warrior Control.

Drop the following cards:
Amani Berserker
Raging Worgen
Arcanite Reaper
Spiteful Smith
Injured Blademaster
1x Imp Master
1x Guarubashi Berserker

Add in the following:
2x Armorsmith
2x Shieldbearer
2x Earthen Ring Farseer
1x Execute
1x Gnomish Inventor
1x Gorehowl (keep Arcanite Reaper if you don't have it)
Grommash Hellscream
Ysera

Think the decks name was listed as "Brain Damage", it really shouldn't work but I had great fun fooling around with it, you can only imagine your opponents face when you win a game with a Shieldbearer.

If you lack the 2 Legendaries then Faceless/Ragnaros and a second Gurubashi Berserker might work. Can't help but feel the deck needs Tinkmaster and Nat Pagle but who am I to argue with Kolento?
Reply Quote
Awesome, I'll try that out today. Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]