Help with my shadow deck

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/31623-shadow-priest

Been playing that deck a lot lately, it seems to do well vs a lot of things. Wondering what you guys are thinking and have any advice
Reply Quote
Circle of healing with soulpriest for a quick life saving aoe. You can add in injured blade master to make circle of healing feel like less of a dead card some of the time. I run 1 circle and 2 soul priests in my shadow deck
Reply Quote
I really like new decks like this, im making my own shadow priest, which is working well as well, but yet to place in few legendaries once i get them as u did

what i think is if u want to topdeck, i think mindcontrol is essential. it is really game-changing card, and having one in ur deck is increadible.

sunwalker though its good, i think 4/5 for 6mana and its divineshield easily removed is not worth it.

shadow word: pain, i dont think this card trades well, instead of using 2 drop, u could have a card with 2 mana that could keep a minion on the board and removing the opponents. Also using shadowform, i think its important to keep board control early game so in the late game you can afford to use shadowform.

i think the rest is fine, though i have a different deck

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/31927-shadowpwn

i need some amendments to the deck as well though, but not sure. so far my lighwarden is increadible in keeping control in early early game.

the reason i put imp master is because it synergizes with northshire cleric cuz i can heal it next turn and also help me keeps my board occupied and also it is 5hp which is good for enduring on the board

feedback to my deck too plz if u can :P
Reply Quote
shadow word: pain is a great card. I have one in each deck, most of the time I have two. There are so many minions that have 3 attack. It helps early and usually late game. Cheap removal.
Reply Quote
02/12/2014 11:45 AMPosted by whater39
shadow word: pain is a great card. I have one in each deck, most of the time I have two. There are so many minions that have 3 attack. It helps early and usually late game. Cheap removal.

Yes, it is, but you have to be very careful not to get caught up in cheap removal for cheap cards. Trading a 2mana spell card for a 2 mana minion is a bad trade, early game you need to be trading minions or you will constantly be playing catchup for board control until mid game.

Playing with 2 SW:P is safe but will hold you back, playing with 1 and using it wisely frees up a slot in your deck for a 2drop minion, which is what you want.
Reply Quote
Ive changed it up a bit i will give you guys and edited version of the deck later tonight. I have some troubles some times verses decks that have a lot of 4 attack creatures,
Reply Quote
02/11/2014 05:24 AMPosted by MinheQ
really like new decks like this, im making my own shadow priest, which is working well as well, but yet to place in few legendaries once i get them as u did

what i think is if u want to topdeck, i think mindcontrol is essential. it is really game-changing card, and having one in ur deck is increadible.

sunwalker though its good, i think 4/5 for 6mana and its divineshield easily removed is not worth it.

shadow word: pain, i dont think this card trades well, instead of using 2 drop, u could have a card with 2 mana that could keep a minion on the board and removing the opponents. Also using shadowform, i think its important to keep board control early game so in the late game you can afford to use shadowform.

i think the rest is fine, though i have a different deck

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/31927-shadowpwn

i need some amendments to the deck as well though, but not sure. so far my lighwarden is increadible in keeping control in early early game.

the reason i put imp master is because it synergizes with northshire cleric cuz i can heal it next turn and also help me keeps my board occupied and also it is 5hp which is good for enduring on the board

feedback to my deck too plz if u can :P

yes our decks are quiet different, I'm not sure how i feel about yours, it seems you have a lot of shall we say "light" synergies i.e. things that work we'll when healed. I tried to avoid those all together logic being that ill be in shadow form and won't be able to heal period making the blade master, imp master, northshire, and light spawn kinda useless. I mean you are right there are times when you don't go shadow till later in the game but still

Plus i am only running 1 shadow word pain, having 2 shadow word death though to help with removal of scary guys
Reply Quote
Cool decks guys - I've been messing about with a Shadowpriest lately aswell. This is my take on it so far: http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/priest#31:2;62:1;74:1;147:1;221:1;228:1;315:2;326:1;386:2;401:1;409:2;421:2;438:2;442:2;450:1;457:2;495:1;503:1;547:2;671:2;

Mulligan for smites/pains until I can get golems/shadow madness/yeti's up for some solid trades.

It's all about taking people to the end-game, where this deck shines and is absolutely hilarious to play.

Very weak against strong rush decks unless you get a good mulligan where you can grab plenty of early removal.

This deck has won several dead-on "caster" fights vs. Mages though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]