Note, that my only legendary is Illidan, so don't suggest I put some rag or ysera in my deck since i dont have them and Im not getting them any time soon (unless i get really lucky with pack). 400 dust cards are out of a question for now too, so it's got to be budget deck i guess. But I've been playing a bit so i got some more expensive cards too (like brawl) ... So what do you think about that deck? What can i do to improve it etc?
- only 1 silence, might be not enough? But silence minions doesn't synergy with my deck that much, and I have 2 executes that play similar role
- Im usually running out of cards, so maybe i should have more draw card engines? Acolyte of pain is GREAT for my deck, with ways to deal 1 dmg to my minions i manage to draw 2-3 cards sometimes out of him. Maybe i should craft another one?
- I really like Gurubashi Berserker, since when i use cards like inner rage on him he gets really buffy. But i only put 1 in a deck, since im focusing more on 2-3 minions for good early game. Do you think i could put 2 in deck ,or i should focus on aggro ?
- relating last questions. Should i focus on low cost minions or should try to ballance my game, putting more 4+ minions and less 2-3?
- should i think about second inner rage? I like that spell. (but i'd have to craft it).
So sorry for babbling, here it is :)