90% win priest walls deck

I was frustrated with my priest winning/losing to scrubs but then I made this deck...
I tried it out and got a 6 rank winning streak with it in ranked from 18 to 12 and then stopped cause I dc'd (some wins I really had RNG on my side and others they did but overall it was balanced)

Silence x2
Inner Fire x2
Power Word Shield x2
Northshire Cleric x2
Divine Spirit x2
Ancient Watcher x2
Lightwell x2
Crazed Alchemist x1
Loot Hoarder x2
Novice Engineer x2
Shadow Word Death x1
Defender of Argus x2
Mogu'shan Warden x1
Sen'jin Shieldmasta x1
Holy Nova x2
Faceless Manipulator x2
Ysera x1
Mind Control x1

Starting cards (always pick these over others in this order): Ancient watcher, silence, loot hoarder, novice engineer, Power Word: shield

The real weakness of a priest is early game... So having 2 novice engineers and 2 loot hoarders REALLY helps. A long with the ancient watcher silence combo and also lightwells/power word shield. Most priests have to wait a long time to deal with hunters/warlocks due to the lack of draw power and lack of early game. Well these cards do just that. They can not only be extremely lethal early on (esp ancient water later powered with any buffs) but stall for a much better late game where u drop ysera or facless manipulator a wall u made and really screw them over.

I have tried the circle of healing soul priest blademaster combo and a few others, but you end up waiting forever to use it and get screwed. Same thing with waiting till turn 5 for a holy nova. This one on the other hand owns! Give it a try!
*After making this deck I have not lost to a single warlock/hunter aggro deck in over 40 games* You just get SO far ahead they can't do anything. (before I would lose pretty much everytime)
Edited by Shrouds on 2/12/2014 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
Edit I changed a card or two and updated it. But try it! SOOO many people rage quit and fall so far behind.
Also the games I played were either ranked or casual against people with 3+5 legendaries so while they're not the absolute best players; they have the absolute best cards.
Edited by Shrouds on 2/12/2014 1:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
That is a neat looking deck, I would be curious to see if you can break into the top ten with it
Reply Quote
02/12/2014 01:20 PMPosted by Redoing
That is a neat looking deck, I would be curious to see if you can break into the top ten with it

ya i'll try tonight but i constantly dc every other game for some reason... but the games go very well besides that
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]