Golden Harrison Jones..

I got a Golden Harrison Jones which can be disenchanted for 1600. I was wondering if I should keep it or disenchant it for Leeroy, Grom, or Any of the other Legends.

I was currently focusing on my Warrior deck and but first I wanted to know how do Warrior decks do compared to others in High ranked? If they do well is Leeroy a better chance than Grom? Worth it to disenchant the Golden Harrison Jones?

I can consider other cards too.. for future use like Brawl, Shield slam as I dont have those..

Thoughts?

I have ysera, rage, syl, that crappy mage one, illidan
Reply Quote
Harrison jones is an ooze that has an added benefit that in the worst case scenario is a 5/4 for 5

I wouldn't
Reply Quote
I'd keep it. Eventually you'll get those other legendaries. Getting a golden Legendary is a huge pain.
Reply Quote
02/09/2014 02:59 PMPosted by Innerdam
that crappy mage one

Antonidas is far from crappy in the right deck.

Grom takes set up, but if they don't take him out it's almost always an instant win. Leroy can close close games, I wouldn't craft him - seeing as I want Cairne, but conventional knowledge says that he is a beast and between him and Grom is a no brainer.

To be honest however build the 2 Brawls and 2 Shield Slams. They're not sexy, and I'm sure you'd love to have an awesome card to show for your golden legendary, but those will improve your deck more than a hero card.
Reply Quote
02/10/2014 05:32 AMPosted by Peripatetic
that crappy mage one

Antonidas is far from crappy in the right deck.

Grom takes set up, but if they don't take him out it's almost always an instant win. Leroy can close close games, I wouldn't craft him - seeing as I want Cairne, but conventional knowledge says that he is a beast and between him and Grom is a no brainer.

To be honest however build the 2 Brawls and 2 Shield Slams. They're not sexy, and I'm sure you'd love to have an awesome card to show for your golden legendary, but those will improve your deck more than a hero card.

Usually running with one brawl should do it...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]