Don't know how you do it.

[quote="116738072223"]

You can make more money grinding out flipping burgers and buying a few packs. May even have enough left over for a Big Mac.

You don't even need to be flipping burgers man, you would get more packs by spending your time walking around collecting cans and returning them for money than you would grinding to the gold cap each day.
Reply Quote
02/10/2014 06:21 PMPosted by Volorox
It's not about gold grinding. Its not even just about a long game. Its about EVERY game vs priest is long. Not only long, but unfun. A good long game vs a druid or pally because of good play and board clear is different.

A long game vs a priest who is playing your cards and keeping 1 health minions alive is just unfun and time consuming.

That is why I would rather concede, not only because it takes so long. It takes forever AND is unfun.

Better explanation?

I can't tell you how many people concede out of lack of patience. More gold for me tho.
Reply Quote
02/09/2014 06:43 PMPosted by Volorox
Seriously priests, I dont know how you do it. How do you play that boring deck that takes 20 mins every match?

It only takes that long because of your turns.
Reply Quote
02/10/2014 09:50 AMPosted by ThaCroupier
I think some of us believe copying the hunter deck of the week and using no skill to flood the board and click your bow button is sort of boring.

This pretty much sums it up.

OP, have you ever heard the saying "simple minds are easily amused"?
Reply Quote
Honestly the long games are only with people that are slow of mind, I play priest and sometimes it ends up to be many turns, but due to quick thinking and not waiting 1 minute every hand it doesn't really take that long tbh.
I get more frustrated by people needing to think 30sec for every turn on turn 1-5, how many options do you have? seriously..
Edited by Hkevin on 2/14/2014 2:49 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]