Sprint
Creatues - 8

Bloodmage Thalnos
Nat Pagle
Tinkmaster Overspark
SI:7 Ageent x2
Gadgetzan Auctioneer x2
Leeroy Jenkins

Mulligan for Auctioneer. Control the board as hard as you can early. A little face damage if you can, but don't let his board develop. Turn 5/6 Auctioneer/Conceal. Turn 6/7 Double leeroy or draw cards to deal with walls and re-conceal.
Is it control? is it miracle? is it OTK? Idk but its fun atm.
Edited by Ballads on 2/12/2014 8:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
Its a control deck, pretty much like Kolentos rogue. He doesnt use Tink or sprint though, at least not that Ive seen, nor the second conceal.

BTW; its blade flurry :) . Remember that being spelled wrong as much as people spelled rogue "rouge" back in the WoW vanilla days :P .
Reply Quote
02/12/2014 08:33 AMPosted by Slai
Its a control deck, pretty much like Kolentos rogue. He doesnt use Tink or sprint though, at least not that Ive seen, nor the second conceal.

BTW; its blade flurry :) . Remember that being spelled wrong as much as people spelled rogue "rouge" back in the WoW vanilla days :P .

Fixed spelling, I looked up Kolento's deck and it is very similar. He uses Coldlight Oracle, Acolyte of pain and Vancleff.
Edwin disappointed me to much, I almost never won a game I played coldlight in, and AoP is just seems like CC bait/filler. I use Sprint, a second Conceal, and Tinkmaster.
Edited by Ballads on 2/12/2014 8:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
AoP doesnt do me much good either. Oracle does. Cleef... as a 3drop at 4/4 to 8/8 hes usually ok, but generally silenced a lot. Of course, that silence is great to have him waste for later.

Sprint just feels too slow. With prep its faster of course, Im considering that myself. Been doing a more adventurerbased controlmiraclesituation lately, with mixed results.

How are you doing with this deck in ranked?
Reply Quote
8th or 9th atm. Honestly when I lose a lot of the time its mis/bad plays. Its a difficult deck to play I think.
Reply Quote
Sounds sweet :) .
Reply Quote
I have a Reckful Miracle deck and Kolento's and I've been over drawing with Kolento's actually. Usually my hand is full 9-10 cards every turn with Auctioneer up. Fun but difficult to manage. Trying to clear the board without overdrawing and trying to set up combos that are going to let me hit hard the next turn.

VanCleef isn't a total waste. Sometimes he can serve as a passive taunt for minions or hard removal/cc while you put all your eggs into another basket. The lack of Questing Adventurer in Kolento's deck makes it hard to have a board presence. Questing Adventurer was good for baiting out removals and CC while you hang onto VanCleef.

I've found the hardest part of playing these decks is dealing with the game lag with playing cards, making minions attack and fitting combos into one turn.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]