Enrage deck, any pointers? (I am new)

I don't have a lot of the cards so this is what I put together, can you guys give me some pointers and suggest some cards I should work on getting?

Here's what I have so far

1 x Brawl
2 x Raging Worgen
2 x Charge
2 x Heroic Strike
2 x Firery War axe
2 x Inner Rage
1 x Rampage
2 x Whirlwind
2 x Warsong Commander
1 x Cruel Taskmaster
2 x Chillwind Yeti
2 x Tauren Warrior
2 x Gurubashi Berserker
2 x Gnomish Inventor
2 x Silverhand Knight
1 x Direwolf Alpha
2 x Battle Rage
Reply Quote
Enrage decks tend to be a bit gimmicky since they require a lot of cards to be sitting in your hand before you can do that crazy damage. But if you want to go that way, first of all I'd suggest adding some Amani Berserkers. They can be enraged with inner rage or cruel taskmasters for 7 damage on turn 2 (if you go second) and are generally regarded as a threat by opponent. They are also better than, say, Tauren Warriors since they provide the same stats for lower cost and don't have a taunt, which sometimes lets them live a little longer.

Since you're going to damage your minions a lot and even have 2 whirlwinds, putting Frothing Berserkers in might do wonders for you. They provide great synergy with many warrior cards and will bait out the possible removals your opponent might have.

Going into a battle without an Arcanite Reaper is not a very good idea, since you will probably want to protect your damaged minions and keep the field clear of possible taunts. Fiery War Axe just doesn't cut it (cough cough) in mid-game.

Finally, in my opinion, Acolytes of Pain suit warriors much better than, say, gnomish inventors, since, again, they synergize well with whirlwinds, inner rage and cruel taskmasters. Damaging your own acolyte and then using him to destroy an enemy minion will grant you card advantage.
Reply Quote
Cool, thanks for the tips, I think I will get acolytes, as for reaper I would like to put them in but there just doesn't seem to be enough room :( I intentionally removed some of my removals to make room for minions.
Reply Quote
Why does every newbie have brawl...

And I have TWO. TWO TWISTING NETHER... WHICH IS LIKE BRAWL THOUGH.
Edited by RzmmDX on 2/12/2014 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]