Got an 8/8 vancleef at turn 3

had the ring and two backstabs and was able to stealth him for next turn. Next turn I had two cards to buff him 4 damage x2 got 16 damage in on turn 4.
Reply Quote
want a hug? gg
Reply Quote
02/09/2014 09:46 PMPosted by Shukran
want a hug? gg

lol. I just started playing rogue so it was encouraging to keep trying rogue out.
Reply Quote
didn't want to be rude. just take care of covering him with conceal because the cards u invest put you behind..if they kill him u almost lose the match
Reply Quote
and then he became a sheep/frog/silences to a 2/2? he could also eat a wild pyromancer equality combo?
Reply Quote
Honestly, I'm not a fan of Vancleef. As Sprixus pointed out, opponent usually has an answer. Then you have invested a lot and it will tough to recover from. They should never have removed the stealth component off of him, that nerf really hurt vancleef. However, even if you play a conceal I find him not very effective, as AOE damage and even some other spells can hit him while in stealth which sucks depending on the matchup. But playing him on T2 with coin + BS can puts a 6/6 minion on board very early which most opponents can't deal with that early. However, that is too situational and you must have all three cards in your starting hand. Not worth it IMO.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]