Replacements for legendaries?

So hi this is my first post in the forums and I want to use it to ask what creatures can be used as a replacement to legendaries in a more control oriented deck?

I often find myself getting my opponent to fairly low health but then lacking the tools to finish the job, currently I am using a ravenholdt assassin but towards the end game a simple taunt can block my kill with me running out of answers.

Thanks for suggestions and have fun playing ;-)
Reply Quote
02/07/2014 10:59 PMPosted by Sygaldrykv
So hi this is my first post in the forums and I want to use it to ask what creatures can be used as a replacement to legendaries in a more control oriented deck?

I often find myself getting my opponent to fairly low health but then lacking the tools to finish the job, currently I am using a ravenholdt assassin but towards the end game a simple taunt can block my kill with me running out of answers.

Thanks for suggestions and have fun playing ;-)

i lvled my warrior to 60 first, unfortunately no late game comes close to legendary. you either need silence or execute. rush deck use mortal strike and night blade to bypass taunts now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]