Fan of Knives vs Blade Furry

What do you prefer? They're so close, but I think I prefer blade furry. In my current deck I'm running one of each.
Edited by threei on 2/13/2014 8:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
I think both have their place
Early game fan of knives is good. can allow to kill a cpouple minions or bring them to an amount of life where you can kill them(with weapon/minion) also it draws a card.

Blade flurry is a GREAT board clear but requires a good weapon to destroy.
Reply Quote
Fan of Knives is good against Murloc spam decks, and can also help pick off minions(e.g. Backstab + FOK + Dagger).

Blade Flurry is stronger but you pretty much have to pair it with Deadly Poison for it to be effective.
Reply Quote
I dont like FoK at all, i mean.. no spell power + and after earlygame there arent many 1 hp minions. Blade flurry is awesome its alteast same damage as FoK +1, no card draw but damage to hero is more important
Reply Quote
02/13/2014 10:46 AMPosted by RobotViking
I dont like FoK at all, i mean.. no spell power + and after earlygame there arent many 1 hp minions. Blade flurry is awesome its alteast same damage as FoK +1, no card draw but damage to hero is more important

No spell power +? Do you mean it doesn't gain spell power bonuses? Because it does.
Reply Quote
should be: if no spell power + and.. meant its not very good after early game
Reply Quote
I personally run BF over FoK, because of the pricetag of FoK, the ammount of draw I run in other cards, and the fact that I can poison->stab->BF to good effect since I do run poisons.

That being said, I have ran 2 FoK and 1 BF in the same deck. Prep was nice to pair with FoK against early weak multitudes when playing a lateminion controldeck.
Reply Quote
I'd pick BF over FoK EVERY DAY.

FoK - 3 mana, 1 dmg, +1 card
BF - 2 MANA!, 1 dmg (easily boosted by spell power OR poison OR perdition OR assblade), FACE DMG!

The only drawback being you have to have a weapon. But it practically allows you to strike TWICE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]