Level 60 Priest deck

Yay, finally got my Priest to level 60. Thought I'd share my deck and maybe help out those who've been struggling with this building a deck for this class. I'm also open for suggestions and advice on how to improve the deck.
I'll start off by saying I mainly play Casual-mode, though. I have played a few games in Ranked with my deck, and did reasonably well with it around rank 14. But I don't keep up much with metas, so use at your own risk if you're going Ranked.
Have had massive win streaks with this deck in Casual going from level 30's to about 50. After that my MMR probably reached my personal skill ceiling, and this deck's limits, and went on an average of ~50/50 from level 50 to 60.

Deck + Mana curve:
http://oi62.tinypic.com/289fuat.jpg

2x Circle of Healing
2x Power Word: Shield
2x Northshire Cleric
2x Shadow Word: Pain
2x Sunfury Protector
2x Shadow Word: Death
2x Earthen Ring Farseer
2x Injured Blademaster
2x Shattered Sun Cleric
2x Auchenai Soulpriest
2x Chillwind Yeti
2x Holy Nova
2x Sunwalker
2x Temple Enforcer
1x Prophet Velen
1x Ysera

2x Shattered Sun Cleric can be replaced with a 3/2 2-mana drop if you want a bit more early plays.
2x Sunwalker can be replaced by stuff like... Cabal Shadowpriest, Mind Control, legendary of choice (Cairne for example) etc.
Velen and Ysera are nice, and can certainly make the difference at times, but I don't feel they're a total necessity to do well with the deck. Both could be replaced by basic stuff, like 2x Boulderfist Ogre if you're on a budget.

Thoughts?
Reply Quote
Congrats on getting to 60, I want a shiny SW:D so bad but it takes forever to just get one level.

It's a decent looking deck, although it somewhat saddens me how similar most decks are looking, it's very rare to see decks that revolve around specific play types that are actually effective apart form rush.

I know that's not really feedback but that's my 2cents
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]