Ancient Watcher and why you should use it

Ancient Watcher's a good method of dealing with aggro. The card I try to swing around is Pyromancer + various buffs (or turn 2 Injured Blademaster if w/ coin), but they suffer from a similar theme.. 2+ cards are required, so whenever those aren't pulled off, it hurts.
Edited by Solid on 2/16/2014 6:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
Incidentally, just came from a match with Aggro again... Like what usually happens if I get him out on 2nd turn, I used Divine Spirit on it and kept it alive for 4 turns, he conceded on the 6th. It wasn't attacking, just waiting there till he ran out of gas which usually happens if I get to open with him against aggro.

He can probably kill it with Leeroy and double UTH but he won't have anything left to hit me in the face with afterwards.

EDIT: Be careful around warriors though. They do aggro better imo and can bring walls down.
Edited by Mythicman on 2/17/2014 12:40 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]