Rogues need WAY more monsters.

easly 12 more. it's really bad right now you are forced to play a lucky style or absolutely nothing. It's not fun to have half your entire deck full of neutral stuff it really isn't The rogue's mechanic is really cool but it lacks A LOT of late game potential. Especially with how broken op Priest and mage hero class/decks are right now. There's way too much control for rogues to manage to out burst you. I wouldn't like a less mana cost on cards because then we will just become another op deck. Nerf priest mage. Make more rogue favorable monsters (Specific for rogue deck). The neutral cards are out of hand right now too.
Reply Quote
Could you explain in more detail what the problem is with the way it currently is?

I get that you feel that theres too few monsters. But what does this mean:

02/13/2014 01:52 PMPosted by Ferni
it's really bad right now you are forced to play a lucky style or absolutely nothing

And especially this:

Especially with how broken op Priest and mage hero class/decks are right now.

How are mages or priests OP? Broken, sure, but in a way that makes them the bottom tier classes at the moment. Entirely opposite of OP.

There's way too much control for rogues to manage to out burst you

This I dont get. What do you mean by 'too much control for rogues to burst you'?
Reply Quote
Could you explain in more detail what the problem is with the way it currently is?

The late game for rogues is extremely limited. YOu are basically forced to use low mana cards with low damage and buff them to no end so next turn a hex or a die because yes happens.

02/13/2014 01:56 PMPosted by Slai
I get that you feel that theres too few monsters. But what does this mean:

Rogues play (monster wise) is extremely limited.

How are mages or priests OP? Broken, sure, but in a way that makes them the bottom tier classes at the moment. Entirely opposite of OP.

Build right they can counter every potential deck in the game and do damage. Priest can outlast your burst and use all your burst especially vs rogue and mage by just copying it to their hands for basically no mana. It's retarded overpowered right now. Mage have around 4 different explode the field cards. That's 8 if 2 in deck of each card. You will have no monsters in field and mage has all the time to throw close to 25 in 1 turn. he just needs 1 or 2 monsters to do damage to your hero.

02/13/2014 01:56 PMPosted by Slai
This I dont get. What do you mean by 'too much control for rogues to burst you'?

If rogues don't beat you in turn 6-10 it's pretty much over against priest mage and druids. You can see a lot of balance vs hunters warriors and warlock because both players lose hp while throwing cards.
Reply Quote
No, you wrote this:

it's really bad right now you are forced to play a lucky style or absolutely nothing"

And I was wondering what that means. Why cant you play a normal style like a fast control deck or a midrange minion deck?
Is your point that you feel you cant play a slow control deck because rogues dont have any big minions for late game? No heavy hitters?

Build right they can counter every potential deck in the game and do damage. Priest can outlast your burst and use all your burst especially vs rogue and mage by just copying it to their hands for basically no mana. It's retarded overpowered right now. Mage have around 4 different explode the field cards. That's 8 if 2 in deck of each card. You will have no monsters in field and mage has all the time to throw close to 25 in 1 turn. he just needs 1 or 2 monsters to do damage to your hero.

Well if this was the case, why are they consistently worst in Constructed? It just seems to be not true at all, statistically.

If rogues don't beat you in turn 6-10 it's pretty much over against priest mage and druids. You can see a lot of balance vs hunters warriors and warlock because both players lose hp while throwing cards.

Perhaps. I havent tried a slow control deck with rogue, only fast control, and those tend to be over around turn 7-12.
This goes back to the heavy big late game minions, which I assuming is your main plea?
Edited by Slai on 2/13/2014 2:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Defias + SI7 Agent = Early game domination
Reply Quote
02/14/2014 04:21 AMPosted by Krizalid
Defias + SI7 Agent = Early game domination

Don't forget backstab. So powerful early game.

Last night I had a druid turn 2 innervate - keeper. I coined, backstab, si7. He rage quit.
Reply Quote
From my understanding you need to maximise your combos to get the most out of rogues.

That's why they have cards like Shiv and Backstab and FoK, Those cards are weak but they work great with combo cards.
Reply Quote
"if i lose to a class then those classes are OP"

"if i lose with a class then that class is underpowered"

that's all i heard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]