Is twisting nether a joke?

Yeah, silencing minions would fit the card better. Who would survive in nether anyway (in WoW tcg, hs precursor, there was 6 cost warlock card called invoke the nether that removed every minion on the field from the game which was equivalent to silence + destroy in hs - yes: 6 cost, not 8).

Devs just made poor job designing warlock cards, eot.
Reply Quote
I don't see what the problem is with nether. It's the Hearthstone equivalent of yugioh's Dark Hole.
Reply Quote
I play TN in my giants deck and find it quite helpful in a pinch. I try to only use it when I can drop moltens behind it, or as a I'm Fuuucckked reset button.
Reply Quote
Yeah I'm running one of these in my giants deck aswell - coupled with a Doomsayer - it can really mess up your opponent, especially if he's all out of the board and topdecking.

Any Paladin will absolutely hate you for that.
Reply Quote
I was wondering why there is no love for TN... It can really change tempo drastically. Each time I cast it I win, coincidentally (though the two may not be correlated).

Example, I cast Jarraxus and they start spamming minions for lethal because Jarraxus takes awhile to boot up. Next turn, I cast TN and bring out an infernal swinging the tempo back.

OR

I face (literally) a weapon deck that keeps hitting face and gets me near lethal. I cast TN, bring out 2 giants and sunfury protector.

I think it's not a card to be used against players spamming minions with deathrattles but I think it's still a very good card.
Reply Quote
Of course it's a joke, but the animation is awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]