Deck critic/pointers

Hello everyone!

I just started playing and would love some criticism and pointers on my current deck :).

My deck looks like this atm:

2 x Backstab
2 x Cold Blood
2 x Deadly Poison
2 x Sinister Strike
1 x Betrayal (thinking about changing this, but helps vs. Hunters and such)
1 x Blade Furry
2 x Eviscerate
1 x Sap
1 x Kobold Geomancer (thinking about removing this for something better, but like the early damage boost)
2 x Loot Hoarder
1 x Mana Addict (thinking about getting 1 more)
2 x Perdition's Blade
1 x Headcrack
1 x Acolyte of Pain
2 x SI:7 Agent
1 x Ancient Mage
1 x Defender of Argus (thinking I might need 2?)
1 x Sen'jin Shieldmasta
2 x Azure Drake
1 x Gadgetzan Auctioneer
1 x Argent Commander (thinking about getting 1 more)

I'm having a really hard time against especially Hunters, since I have limited board clear I guess? Any advice and pointers would be appreciated :).

Cheers
Reply Quote
board clear is a big weaknes for rogues so I just add 2 blade flurry to all my decks and pray i draw it and poison. I would remove sinster strike and auctioneer they are fun to play with but not that valuable unless you commit to something more miracle roguey.
also ancient mage is really bad change for second defender of argus asap. You can keep kobold until you get bloodmage but I would like to see some harvest golems in this deck since it fits in almost any deck anyway and its a suuuuper good card.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]