Help me improve my priest deck

Hello fellow priest players! I currently have a priest deck that focuses on buffing minions to stupid proportions. The deck is meant to be played for fun as I find hitting people in the face with a 40/40 snapjaw incredibly hilarious! That being said, I do not expect this deck to make it to legend rank or be competitive at all. It is merely just to relax and have fun with.

This is what I currently run with:

Inner Fire: x2
Power Word Shield: x2
Northshire Cleric: x2
Divine Spirit: x2
Shadow Word Pain: x2
Acidic Swamp Ooze: x1
Loot Hoarder: x2
Shadow Word Death: x2
Shattered Sun Cleric: x2
Defender of Argus: x1
Lightspawn: x1
Mogu'shan Warden: x1
Oasis Snapjaw: x2
Sen'jin Shieldmasta: x2
Holy Nova: x2
Gurubashi Berserker: x2
Temple Enforcer: x1
Mind Control: x1

The deck as is wins about 40-50% of the time. I do not have all the cards yet but I am saving up dust to craft what I need (currently have 1350 gold saved up since I just hit infinite with arena runs). Please help me improve the deck while still maintaining its core theme of buffing minoins and smacking people in the face for 14+ damage =)

Thanks for the help in advance!
Reply Quote
Divine Spirit+Inner Fire combos are generally waaaaaaaaay to unreliable for ranked play but if you want to play it anyways I would suggest that you get rid of Mind Control and both Shadow Word:Pain cards.

Cards you could fit into your deck:
Nat Pagle, can be buffed quite easily and doesn't get removed all the time so you could really make a good use of him.

1 Shadow Madness trades better than having 2x SW:P since shadow madness is a 1:2 and 2x SW:P will be a 2:2.

You should also consider 2x Crazed Alchemist since they basicly work like inner fire, making your combo slightly more reliable.

As I said I advice against this deck as it doesn't work out all that often but yeah^^
Reply Quote
Thanks for the tips. I am going to try out the cards you suggested. I do not intend to play this deck in ranked. It is merely for fun. I just like smacking people in the face with huge minions. I have only been playing for 6 weeks so my collection of legendaries is quite lacking. Working on it though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]