Free Gold As Priest

Gather fellow denizens so I may impart the troves of knowledge I have gained this fine evening.

I decided this fateful night to construct a deck. A set of cards epic and rare... aye, even some legendary. The plan was cunning. I would play a deck which contained the elements for which priests are most reviled. Slender painted masterpieces that drive enemies to their knees! To the ale and tear soaked benches of the tavern to bemoan loss.

I'm sure you've heard whisper the power of Names. My creation required appellation to herald its birth. A blaring of horns to forewarn the battlefield. I delved deep in shadowy tomes of ancient language and found a word of such power, such glory, that I felt the stones in the earth beneath my form tremble and crack. That name is AYCDICDB!

Armed with this Name of power, I descended to the proving grounds where others tested their fates in a more casual manner prior to facing the vast host of legend. Three opponents, immediately upon spying my visage beneath the priests cowl, refused to fight and handed me gold to trouble them no further. I found this troubling in the extreme, but welcomed the income to further my endeavors in The Arena later. Finally, I found an opponent not scared to face me... another priest! Part of my own brotherhood! I rejoiced and granted him the swift mercy of defeat which is my trade.

To my dismay, I found few willing to battle me, perhaps three in ten. Still... they were willing to line my pockets considerably in exchange for my askance. The joy of the opponents and battles who would fight me though! One fight, I commanded the spirits of three mighty Malygos! My sparring partner could do nothing but depart the field with a bow to my profound command of minions.

So I share with you these secrets... that you may also benefit, my brothers. And so that, as always, we can further the dread rumors of our order.

Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better

Holy Smite * 2
Mind Vision * 2
SW:P * 2
Ancient Watcher * 2
Crazed Alchemist * 2
Sunfury Protector * 2
SW:D * 2
Thoughsteal * 2
Mind Control Tech * 2
Tinkmaster Overspark
Shadow Madness * 2
Defender of Argus * 2
Holy Nova * 2
Faceless Manipulator
Cabal Shadow Priest
Sylvanas Windrunner
Mind Control * 2
Reply Quote
I can do anything better than you.

1st
Reply Quote
No you can't. Yes I can. And so forth.

How does it perform?
Edited by Slai on 2/16/2014 2:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
lol - It doesn't do too poorly, actually. Obviously there's a great deal of RNG to be had, but there's usually enough control to get to late. There are a great many ways to gain tempo. Of course, I was only playing it in casual and not ranked. I don't know that it would survive past 15.
Reply Quote
02/16/2014 01:11 AMPosted by Musikaman
Gather fellow denizens so I may impart the troves of knowledge I have gained this fine evening.

I decided this fateful night to construct a deck. A set of cards epic and rare... aye, even some legendary. The plan was cunning. I would play a deck which contained the elements for which priests are most reviled. Slender painted masterpieces that drive enemies to their knees! To the ale and tear soaked benches of the tavern to bemoan loss.

I'm sure you've heard whisper the power of Names. My creation required appellation to herald its birth. A blaring of horns to forewarn the battlefield. I delved deep in shadowy tomes of ancient language and found a word of such power, such glory, that I felt the stones in the earth beneath my form tremble and crack. That name is AYCDICDB!

Armed with this Name of power, I descended to the proving grounds where others tested their fates in a more casual manner prior to facing the vast host of legend. Three opponents, immediately upon spying my visage beneath the priests cowl, refused to fight and handed me gold to trouble them no further. I found this troubling in the extreme, but welcomed the income to further my endeavors in The Arena later. Finally, I found an opponent not scared to face me... another priest! Part of my own brotherhood! I rejoiced and granted him the swift mercy of defeat which is my trade.

To my dismay, I found few willing to battle me, perhaps three in ten. Still... they were willing to line my pockets considerably in exchange for my askance. The joy of the opponents and battles who would fight me though! One fight, I commanded the spirits of three mighty Malygos! My sparring partner could do nothing but depart the field with a bow to my profound command of minions.

So I share with you these secrets... that you may also benefit, my brothers. And so that, as always, we can further the dread rumors of our order.

Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better

Holy Smite * 2
Mind Vision * 2
SW:P * 2
Ancient Watcher * 2
Crazed Alchemist * 2
Sunfury Protector * 2
SW:D * 2
Thoughsteal * 2
Mind Control Tech * 2
Tinkmaster Overspark
Shadow Madness * 2
Defender of Argus * 2
Holy Nova * 2
Faceless Manipulator
Cabal Shadow Priest
Sylvanas Windrunner
Mind Control * 2

can you please submit a deck with substitutions for:

Tinkmaster Overspark
Sylvanas Windrunner

not everyone has access to legendaries.
Reply Quote
Uhh...I was using a deck similiar to this a week ago, basically the goal was to take anything that steals/copies and throw it in.

It's fun and amusing but mostly it's for trolling. Any serious constructed deck, especially a rush deck, will usually tear it apart before it gets off the ground.

I do still play it though when I just want to piss people off and have 20 minute long games. I used young brewmasters though to get more life out of battlecry minions like Cabal, Alchemist, or to permanently steal a creature with SM and then bouncing it back to my hand.

Be warned the game bugs out when you do that, the card IS in your hand but it's like invisible when it happens, click around in your hand and it will eventually pop up like you're about to play it.
Edited by Dreadspectre on 2/16/2014 12:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/16/2014 12:49 PMPosted by Dreadspectre
It's fun and amusing but mostly it's for trolling. Any serious constructed deck, especially a rush deck, will usually tear it apart before it gets off the ground.
Without a doubt. Though, it did beat the Warlock rush deck who, I'm almost certain, decided to play only 1-3 mana cost minions in his deck... none of which were murlocs. :D

If anyone thought this was a serious deck, I apologize. I honestly didn't think anyone would. lulz

To brave young Voir though, you can can try replacing them with another Faceless and Cabal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]