How to beat fast rush decks with hand lock?

I play and love hand lock, and I win a lot, but rush decks give me trouble, like murlock rush, warrior rush, hunter rush etc... what are some ways to help beat these decks?
Reply Quote
You're going to need a good amount of luck . You just got to have Giants / Ancient Watchers / Twilight Drakes + Taunt enablers to stall to get to turn 9 to get Jaraxxus or Alex and heal up and turn the tide. Some of them are also very vulnerable to Hellfire / Shadowflame if you can get them off in a timely manner.

There's just no reliable way to counter rushdeck 100% of the time.

I've seen people run handlock with Taz'dingo and other midrange minions to combat that but i don't feel that really makes much of a difference . Rather go all out .
Edited by Serp on 2/17/2014 10:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
Doomsday, Hellfire, Shadowflame, Mortal Coil then the Sun+Ancient Taunt. Doomsday can be targetted but it buys you 1 turn with almost always no damage early on or he just clears board.
Reply Quote
02/17/2014 10:18 AMPosted by Serp

There's just no reliable way to counter rushdeck 100% of the time.

This is pretty much the TLDR for rush decks. A really good early pull for a rush deck is going to be extremely hard to stop no matter what you run unless you get an even better pull. This is why people run them, you win 20-30% of your games guaranteed just due to bad starting pulls for your opponent.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]