Dam you priestsss zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dam you priests, stole my ysera not once, but twice. I await the day they become 50 mana :(. Only thing I hate about priest tbh though. Despite the fact that their lowest tier atm, they are not fun to play versus that's for sure.
Reply Quote
That is pretty much their only answer to Ysera. Otherwise Ysera is autowin vs. a priest if he doesn't have a board lead. You shouldn't hate on them so much.
Edited by Dierdrea on 2/13/2014 9:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
As a priest I apologize and assure you I myself don't run MC as it is too expensive, I will however Cabal shadow priest and mind games your !@#$ on a moments notice.
Reply Quote
02/13/2014 09:59 PMPosted by Mercy
As a priest I apologize and assure you I myself don't run MC as it is too expensive, I will however Cabal shadow priest and mind games your !@#$ on a moments notice.

Unfortunately I don't run much low minions, so I don't mind Cabal Shadow or mindgames though. I don't mind playing versus priest(sometimes) rather priest than Murlocs for sure. I don't want to hate on priests though, I can see their in a bad position, but god mind control is just so ughhh.

Anyone know any way around Mind Control? I suppose he got me to a corner, cause I already anticipated he had a MC by turn 10, but I had no more plays, so it was last resort to play Ysera. Unfortunately got it stolen twice lol.

Summon Ysera > MCed > Faceless Manipulator + execute his Ysera > MCed. Dam.
Reply Quote
02/13/2014 09:57 PMPosted by Dierdrea
That is pretty much their only answer to Ysera. Otherwise Ysera is autowin vs. a priest if he doesn't have a board lead. You shouldn't hate on them so much.

Abusive swd
Reply Quote

Yeh, well I don't mind not using Ysera, just MC is such a... uggghhhh... card. I suppose I lost since I was cornered into summoning my Ysera, I didn't want to since it was already turn 10+ so I knew he should have a MC. But dang, stole it twice? Real?
Reply Quote
02/13/2014 10:05 PMPosted by Ryhpez

Abusive swd

Lol yeah this, anyone else got bad luck? Normally when I versus a priest(now thinking about it, it's literally 99.5% chance this always happens), Summoning Nat Pagle on turn 1/2 or Acolyte of Pain on turn 2/3, insta SW:P. I got really lucky this duel and got 2 Pain's at the beginning so I was like "Okay, even if he SW:P the first one, np I got a 2nd one" Guess what? He had 2 SW:P too. Dang it.
Reply Quote

Alchemist + SWD
Reply Quote
02/13/2014 10:04 PMPosted by King
Anyone know any way around Mind Control?

Yes. Don't play strong minions from turn 9 onwards.
Reply Quote
02/13/2014 09:55 PMPosted by King
Dam you priests, stole my ysera not once, but twice.

In solace, I offer a haiku:
http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/11675657586?page=1#17

Ok, that probably didn't help =P
Reply Quote
That's the nature of priests, they love going against Ysera, but hate Chillwind yeti. LOL
Reply Quote
Just what happen with a rank match with another priest just now. MC opponent Ysera, he MC back, use my 2nd MC to take her back, and seems like he has 2nd MC in his hand as well.

I said screw it, SW:D it. If I can't play with your legend, nobody is playing.
Reply Quote
02/14/2014 07:34 PMPosted by VanCross
Just what happen with a rank match with another priest just now. MC opponent Ysera, he MC back, use my 2nd MC to take her back, and seems like he has 2nd MC in his hand as well.

Shadow Word: Death - Destroy a minion with an Attack of 5 or more.

Ysera has 4 attack...
Reply Quote
02/15/2014 07:41 AMPosted by Dodgeball

Shadow Word: Death - Destroy a minion with an Attack of 5 or more.

Ysera has 4 attack...

Sorry, forgot to add. He buff it with inner fire.
Now I feel awkward.

Still lost the match anyway, but heck fun and hilarious.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]