WARLOCKS FUING SUCK

I JUST SUCK AND NEED SOME GD HELP WITH MY DECK I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW LIFE TAP HURTS YOU N GIVES U A CARD INSTEAD OF ANOTHER MANA CRYSTAL CUZ AN ACUTAL LOCK GETS MANA FOR HIS LIFE TAP BUT HERE IS M DECK ADVICE NEEDED
2XSOULFIRE
2XMORTAL COIL
2X POWER OVERWHELMING
2XBLOOD IMPS
2X VOID WALKER
2X DEMONFIRE
2X MASTER SWORD SMITH
2XFELGUARD
2X IRONFUR GRIZZLY
2X RAGING WORGEN
2X TAUREN WARRIOR
2X VOID TERROR
2X SILVER HAND KNIGHT
2X SIPHON SOUL
2X DREAD INFERNAL
NOW CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW A LOCK IS SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED IV TRIED ALL KINDS OF DECK FROM EVERYWHERE
Reply Quote
this deck isn't so good..
You dont need so many taunts. Try 2 voidwalkers and 2 defender of argus. Also put some shattered sun clerics, flame imps, harvest golems, knife jugglers (if you have any) and 1 shadowflame in there for board clear. Drop the master sword smiths, ironfur grizzlies, the raging wardens, tauren warriors. Get some argent commanders and yetis Also i'm not a huge fan of dread infernal since they injure/kill your creatures.
Edited by Sphynkx on 2/14/2014 8:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Felgaurd is possibly the worst card in the game. Run Sen'jin.
Reply Quote
You're running the bear and tauren warrior. Run abusives and Leper Gnomes
Reply Quote
thanks for the tips I just got lord jaraxxus any tips on how to add him
Reply Quote
The player who goes second get a Coin and an extra card. Felguard make you go second without the compensation. You killed yourself with Felguards.
Anyway, you had amazing cards, i'm not.
Reply Quote
Warlocks !@#$ing suck? Pretty sure it's just you. Best hero power in the game is just where the party starts. Now molten giants, mountain giants, or the usual murlock rushfest, all absolutely viable decks that can destroy anything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]