All the QQ made me create a troll Priest deck

See you guys on casual!
Reply Quote
Naw, I did the same. I'm having way more fun than with my other decks. How else would you get sick hype battles like these?

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a490/Kopikatsu/Hearthstone_Screenshot_2182014013638_zps77df7dbf.png

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a490/Kopikatsu/Hear_zps9fb2aa86.png
Edited by Kopikatsu on 2/17/2014 10:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
LoL nice
Reply Quote
Indeed man, I'd love to roll a trolling priest asap haha
Reply Quote
They need to change priest mechanics. Whether or not the class is good, bad, OP, whatever, it's just not fun to play against that crap.

If it's something that you make a troll account for - that's saying a lot.

I like the idea of the priest in Hearthstone; tanking damage with heals, or flipping that into some extra dps, buffing minions, healing minions to get more out of them, etc. The whole idea of having a slew of cards that essentially give you the opponents deck, that's just gimmicky and lazy design.

I had high hopes for priests when I started playing.
Reply Quote
go cry better about mages
Reply Quote
Taking control of opponents cards has been around CCG since the concept started. And has been an enjoyable staple since. It's a bit selfish saying that it needs to go simply because a few people say it's not fun to play against, or worse, just cannot deal with it... While myself and my priests friends thoroughly enjoy playing the class, even though it's highly unlikely we'll be seeing our names in the legendaries soon. There is a person on another side of the screen who might be enjoying the class concept and he has just as much right to play what he enjoys the most as much as the next guy.

Anyone who has played other CCG that there are other more infuriating concepts out there (be thankful discarders wasn't included in hearthstone). Asking for nerfs because of imbalance is one thing, but asking for nerfs because they would rather not deal with it is a whole different thing all together.

For myself, I sometimes get a bit tired going against UTH aggro face decks but if people are enjoying it, I just adjust my style to deal with it. There are also mages who enjoy freeze locking you till you can't even do anything for 4 turns and ice block you can finally do something. Then there's Paladins who turns your big fat monster into a 1 powered eunuch. Like always, we deal with it.

Fact is, priest is the only class that has a possibility to do funky cross-classes combos. It may not work 99 times out of 100, but for that 1 time it does, it feels great. Even if you don't win but pulled out something cool out of it, you come off the game happy.... Asking for the devs to take other people's enjoyment away (or worse... don't even play the class), simply because players on the receiving end of the combo is butthurt comes of as a bit entitled.
Reply Quote
I've been thinking about doing the same. I could name him Cheesy Prizza. :D
Reply Quote
Priest is the most fun class to play. Simple as that. I played a mage deck and it was boring as all hell compared to priest. It wont far more consistently, but its like a boring day at work. I want a fun time fishing where I might catch something or I might not. A bad day fishin' beats a good day workin' any day.

To hell with all the "its not fun" BS. Thats just a cop-out because you dont know how to play. If you cant beat your own decks cards, then you have issues.
Edited by Lancelight on 2/19/2014 4:27 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]