Pirate deck still used?

I know things change from patch to patch. but i was curious if anyone rolls out a pirate deck. From what ive seen they look like a ton of fun. And if so, does anyone know of a up to date build?
Reply Quote
There needs to be at least 4 more pirate cards in my opinion
Reply Quote
Mastra I still use my Pirate deck, both Rogue and Warrior, but in all honesty its more for fun than anything else since if you want to make a pure Pirate deck there selection of Pirates are shoddy at best.

To bolster the Pirate them I looked at pictures of cards and added them if they look Pirate-eque so I included Knife Juggler, Nat Pagle and Leeroy Jenkins.

I can get some wins to finish up my quests but its far from an optimal build. I concur with MadJ that a few more pirate cards need to be added to make them competitive.

To keep in theme I fill in the rest of the deck with Weapons and Spells so the only minions in the deck are 2 of each Pirate, Captains Parrot and the 4 minions I mentioned above.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
Hey, don't know if you're still interested in a pirate Rogue build but this is what i've been using:

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/rogue#76:2;82:1;87:2;92:2;103:2;135:1;205:2;261:2;267:1;305:1;310:2;324:1;433:2;453:1;471:2;559:2;568:2;637:2;

I'm super new to Hearthstone, only been playing a few days but used to play a fair bit of magic.

I was lucky enough to get the legendary in a pack rather than using dust, had to bolster the pirate ranks as well with boars and wolves, but other than that its all pirates!

Its a ton of fun to play and I'm steadily climbing ranks better than I have with any other deck or class, give it a shot and let me know your thoughts, as I said I'm pretty new so would love some feedback!
Reply Quote
07/19/2014 06:51 AMPosted by Grimthorne
Hey, don't know if you're still interested in a pirate Rogue build but this is what i've been using:

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/rogue#76:2;82:1;87:2;92:2;103:2;135:1;205:2;261:2;267:1;305:1;310:2;324:1;433:2;453:1;471:2;559:2;568:2;637:2;

I'm super new to Hearthstone, only been playing a few days but used to play a fair bit of magic.

I was lucky enough to get the legendary in a pack rather than using dust, had to bolster the pirate ranks as well with boars and wolves, but other than that its all pirates!

Its a ton of fun to play and I'm steadily climbing ranks better than I have with any other deck or class, give it a shot and let me know your thoughts, as I said I'm pretty new so would love some feedback!
You really need another Southsea Captain to replace one of the stonetusk boars. And the other stonetusk boar should probably be something else with charge (a 1 damage charger doesn't do a lot in a Rogue deck since she already has the wicked knife for rushing out 1 damage). OTOH, maybe the mana curve works better with the 1-costers, in which case maybe 2 Leper Gnomes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]