Optional Card Wipe

(Locked)

I dont even understand why there is a discussion. Blizz did it once its not like its impossible. It would make happy those few who !@#$ed up. These people are paying people supporting the game. People make mistakes. (I am not sure if this is appropriate or not but for example RIOT refunds you one time per account if you buy a skin and dont like it and its not like they are going bancrupcy because of this - no they earned points as a company at least in my eyes).

I dont understand why are f2p kids so butthurt about this. It does not concern you. Why even bother posting there?

I dont want to sound mean.

Point is noone is arguing Blizz has to do this because they promised to. We just politely ask they would take this into consideration as it would make alot of people happy.
02/21/2014 10:55 AMPosted by ElementLead
I dont even understand why there is a discussion. Blizz did it once its not like its impossible. It would make happy those few who !@#$ed up. These people are paying people supporting the game. People make mistakes. (I am not sure if this is appropriate or not but for example RIOT refunds you one time per account if you buy a skin and dont like it and its not like they are going bancrupcy because of this - no they earned points as a company at least in my eyes).

I dont understand why are f2p kids so butthurt about this. It does not concern you. Why even bother posting there?

I dont want to sound mean.

Point is noone is arguing Blizz has to do this because they promised to. We just politely ask they would take this into consideration as it would make alot of people happy.

I am a paying customer, and I am against this like many other paying and non-paying customer. What are you going to do about that? I say that Blizzard does not take into consideration any of your means to do a wipe, just as many others who TRIED this thread before, and got told the same thing. "You've been told that there's no wipes, it's your own problem if you didn't have the decency to go and look it up yourself, then demand a second chance."
Uhmm yeeaa okaay.

I think I had too much forum werriors for one day :D
Community Manager
We still have no plans to do any wipes of Hearthstone.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]