Craft Molten Giant or Mountain Giant

Hi,

I am currently running a handlock, and I already crafted one molten giant I am not sure if I should craft a mountain or another molten for my next card.

Thank you
Reply Quote
2 Molten before the Mountain IMO.
Reply Quote
Eh you kinda need all 4. 2 molten 1 mountain at the very least and put rag or something insted of the second mauntain till you get all 4 giants.

Molten are what can turn around/win games along with alex and jaraxx. Just drop 2 of those bad boys for 0. Mauntain along with the drakes most of the time will bate out removal like hex poly ect ect.They can win you games but only if the oponents has no removal or hes unlucky and draws none.If they have no removal they'll just throw all the damge and minions they got and hes almost guaranteed to go for like 3-1 if you drop him at turn 4.

The thing what mountains really do is set you up good (most of the time)for the endgame.They will wear down your oponent one why or the another and then your other bigs stuff can do some serious damage.
Edited by Wss4ll on 2/17/2014 11:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
To your question, 2nd Molten first than Mountain, however you shouldn't really be playing Handlock with only 1/2 giants in the first place. But yeah, the others are right, the Mountain Giants are mostly removal bait so you can bring other fatties in their place, the Molten Giants are your finishers since you can drop them for 0-2 mana so they're the more important giant.
Reply Quote
You need all 4 Giants before running handlock or you don't get them reliably enough. I tried it before too and you sit around without any threats to play way too often .

Even without Alex or Jaraxxus it's kinda iffy because you will need one of those on turn 9 against alot of decks and chances are with only one of the two you just don't get it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]