The "take over an opponents card" is a little OP...right?

I mean...when I go second...and get my opponent into position, so to speak.....that card completely screws up any work I've done up to that point.

If the match is even...this one card can completely win somebody the match.
Edited by Zool on 2/20/2014 12:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
Isnt that true for alot of cards?
if its even and he just destroys your minion(s) with 1 spell then it can win him the match also right?
Reply Quote
02/20/2014 12:46 AMPosted by EYYYE
Isnt that true for alot of cards?
if its even and he just destroys your minion(s) with 1 spell then it can win him the match also right?

No that isnt the same, because removing a minion and putting a copy on your board is totally different
Reply Quote
Take over an enemy minion ability has 2 effects:

1. Destroys an enemy minion,
2. Places a minion on your own board.

Two cards in one, and for a lower mana cost than their value. Usually quite game breaking. Take Sylvanas. For one card you get: a) a 5/5 minon on the board, b) removal of one enemy minon upon deathrattle c) another, random minion upon deathrattle.
Edited by GoodKat on 2/20/2014 1:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
Why don't you start one mega thread that says you don't like any mechanics in the game. It would save you time.
Reply Quote
02/20/2014 01:03 AMPosted by GoodKat
Take over an enemy minion ability has 2 effects:

1. Destroys an enemy minion,
2. Places a minion on your own board.

Two cards in one, and for a lower mana cost than their value. Usually quite game breaking. Take Sylvanas. For one card you get: a) a 5/5 minon on the board, b) removal of one enemy minon upon deathrattle c) another, random minion upon deathrattle.

Yes it's two cards in one, but it's not at a lower mana cost. The closest 2-card combo is Assassinate + Faceless Manipulator at the same cost. Except that the latter triggers death rattles. The increased flexibility to play either card way way earlier makes them much better cards than mind control though.
Reply Quote
02/20/2014 01:03 AMPosted by Con
Why don't you start one mega thread that says you don't like any mechanics in the game. It would save you time.

Lol
Reply Quote
There are several cards or combination of cards that does this. If you think it is very powerful I suggest you include it in your deck. If you do not play priest any of the following is similar:

1: Lady Sylvanas
2: Mind Control Tech
3: Faceless manipilator + any removal card

Good luck.
Reply Quote
02/20/2014 01:03 AMPosted by Con

I'm flattered that I made such an impression on you that you know who I am.

OMG...I need...I need to freshin' up. Lol....Hi, there...how are you? Whats your name?

Nice of you to notice me out of all the threads and ppl posting on this board....I must be saying things that hit truth to you.
Reply Quote
Man, I consider myself a hater of priests(Just because they steal), at this rate of these priest threads everyday, just maybe MC will get removed, this is very exciting.
Reply Quote
02/20/2014 01:17 AMPosted by Youndi
There are several cards or combination of cards that does this. If you think it is very powerful I suggest you include it in your deck. If you do not play priest any of the following is similar:

1: Lady Sylvanas
2: Mind Control Tech
3: Faceless manipilator + any removal card

Good luck.

Not everyone play Sylvanas, especially since it got nerfed, VERY VERY few decks even use mind control tech, majority of decks do use faceless manipulator, but less than half have the means to remove the copied card.(I did not take into account rng either if you don't get the combo).

Priests, need a buff sure, buff them as much as you want. Just remove MC OR, make it so it's 6/7/8 mana, but it's a buff, if it's silenced, it returns to the owner.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]