NERF THE PRIEST PLEASE!

wow! i love this new game but, you really need to nerf the priest man.
4 spells to get cards i have 4 spells to control my minions 4 kill minion spells 6 healing spells and hero heal............................ really? common man.
thanks
Reply Quote
They are actually one of the worst classes. Don't expect a nerf. The way to deal with it is to not play a really strong card on turn 10+ coz u guessed it its a mind control. play 2/3 3/2's 4/5 and control the board without 6/7 8/8 or anything and in the end hes holding onto a card that he wont play and if he does thats when u play ur strong card. healing hero power is strong early because u can play say a 2/3 knock out 1/2 2/1's and heal it back, but in the end game its quite bad.

These are some simple tips to verse priests. Good luck, hope u will sometime realise that priests are a bad class. ^.^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]