Heavy stealth rogue setup

Has anyone tried a heavy stealth rogue with 2 conceals and 2 masters of disguise? I know miracle deck plays conceal to stealth Auctioneer and or buffed up QA, but what about a full on stealth deck with stealth minions, plus add in LJ, QA, and Vancleef coupled with stealth. Then to break big taunters can add in black knight or big game hunter, assassinate ect.... Just curious if this would work. You rarely see rogues on the ladder due to the current meta game the standard minion heavy combo rogue style decks get owned, but perhaps rogues in general have not found the answer to the current meta game.

http://ihearthu.com/the-meta-report-2/
Reply Quote
would probably not work but try!
Reply Quote
The problem is that stealth doesn't protect from random and AoE type spells, just direct targeting ones, therefore relying on stealth in order to protect your plentiful minions just doesn't work as well as you'd expect it to. Still, by all means try it and see if you can make it work, but in theory it seems that most decks have either enough random targeting or AoE spells to break your stealthy minions.
Reply Quote
no the problem is stealth is cool but if you attack stealth goes away so you can only make it useful as long as you dont do damage (or hide good creature effects like auctioneer and spiteful)or like stealth van cleef so he dont get removed) damage wins games so.. ..
Reply Quote
Also, I feel conceal should last until you attack, not for one turn.
Reply Quote
02/15/2014 11:39 PMPosted by Bahumut

You know how broken that would be with minions like Nat, Questing Adventurer, Demolisher, Knife Juggler, etc..
Reply Quote
02/16/2014 10:25 PMPosted by MadJohnny

You know how broken that would be with minions like Nat, Questing Adventurer, Demolisher, Knife Juggler, etc..

Ya, you have a point there :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]