Unleash the Hounds Combo - too easy, too eficient

atm its way too easy for the hunter just combo unleash the hounds for carddraw
and win the game. the hunter has enough carddraw with his beasts, the hounds combo is totally overpowered!
when all comes down to one combo then its too strong.
also the hunter has enough strong removal cards to play without this hounds card.

so would be really nice for a fix there, its just too easy. you cant even play against
cause other very cheap removal cards are there too.

thx for reading lui
Edited by KingLui on 2/19/2014 2:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/19/2014 02:18 PMPosted by KingLui
atm its way too easy for the hunter just combo unleash the hounds for carddrawand win the game.

Translated, actually means:

I play a rush deck and it's not fair that hunters have a card that counter my rush deck. Hunters are supposed to be free wins if you play rush decks unless they can out-rush you. Nerf please.
Reply Quote
It's only as easy as the player on the other side makes it for them.
Reply Quote
02/19/2014 02:43 PMPosted by Zelethul

This.

Atleast 75% of the times I lose against faceroll/uth combo hunters, I only have myself to blame. They aren`t really that hard to deal with if you know what to expect. Also, sometimes you simply lose, and there was nothing you could have done differently. This is the nature of card games.
Edited by Terjee on 2/19/2014 2:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
well the card is just too good because the combo is so cheap.
if every hunter just plays the same !@#$ and even is you dont play a lot of minions, wins, because his other very strong removal cards. then sorry for me this card is just too strong for its mana.

hunter play is just wait for the combo and win, i dont think that blizz wants such a dumb play in its game. i hope so. there is really nothing to fight or think about, just play it.
Edited by KingLui on 2/19/2014 2:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
i tried to just play 2 minions and nothing more but there is deadly shot and other removal cards
that just !@#$s you if you do so. there is no possible strategy i found other then have a special deck vs hunter but thats a bit awkward.
Reply Quote
02/19/2014 02:48 PMPosted by Terjee

This.

Atleast 75% of the times I lose against faceroll/uth combo hunters, I only have myself to blame. They aren`t really that hard to deal with if you know what to expect. Also, sometimes you simply lose, and there was nothing you could have done differently. This is the nature of card games.

I've started recently playing a budget Hunter rush deck.

I simply cannot believe the people who will not adjust their playstyle against this deck. Half of the victories I have are against people who made some extremely bonehead plays.
Reply Quote
02/19/2014 03:02 PMPosted by Zelethul

This.

I simply cannot believe the people who will not adjust their playstyle against this deck. Half of the victories I have are against people who made some extremely bonehead plays.

I play a hunter deck mainly and it's overpowered. I would be fine if UTH was a 3 mana card, it really makes it too easy as a 2 mana card in most matches.
Reply Quote
02/19/2014 03:05 PMPosted by Sua

I play a hunter deck mainly and it's overpowered. I would be fine if UTH was a 3 mana card, it really makes it too easy as a 2 mana card in most matches.

Like I said, it's only as overpowered as your opponents are stupid.
Reply Quote
I play UTH mainly for hyena buffing rather than card drawing.

It's nice to have a 10/5 hyena after you clear the board with your dogs.
Reply Quote
How many more topics on UTH do we need.
Reply Quote
one more crier added to the list of "people who should be thrown off a steep cliff".
Reply Quote
02/19/2014 03:07 PMPosted by Zelethul

Like I said, it's only as overpowered as your opponents are stupid.

Eh not really, I shouldn't be able to clear half a board of mid-game minions using only a 3 mana combo. (Wolf+UTH). Sure, an opponent can go "oh, a hunter, I wont play minions til late game"...but that makes for a very very boring game.
Reply Quote
02/19/2014 03:19 PMPosted by Sua
I shouldn't be able to clear half a board of mid-game minions using only a 3 mana combo. (Wolf+UTH).

Why not? Paladins clear the entire board with a 4 mana combo. No one cries about how that's not ok.

Heck, the Hounds can even be stopped by Secrets and Taunts, whereas Equality + Wild Pyro is stopped by basically nothing but Snipe.
Reply Quote
@rusery you are one of those hunters who just want the braindead easy mode
Reply Quote
02/19/2014 03:20 PMPosted by Zelethul
I shouldn't be able to clear half a board of mid-game minions using only a 3 mana combo. (Wolf+UTH).

Why not? Paladins clear the entire board with a 4 mana combo. No one cries about how that's not ok.

Heck, the Hounds can even be stopped by Secrets and Taunts, whereas Equality + Wild Pyro is stopped by basically nothing but Snipe.

A paladin can't get card draw by clearing the board though whereas a Hunter can.
Reply Quote
02/19/2014 03:20 PMPosted by Zelethul

The paladin also can't choose to turn that consecrate into 6+ damage directly to the face.
Reply Quote
02/19/2014 04:51 PMPosted by Proletariat
The paladin also can't choose to turn that consecrate into 6+ damage directly to the face.

Also the paladin doesn't hit you in the face every turn after casting a 2-3 mana counter to everything you have.
Edited by Fasmidio on 2/19/2014 4:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/19/2014 03:02 PMPosted by Zelethul

This.

And the other half is against everyone else?

Anyone that thinks that UTH won't get insta-nerfed is dreaming. Bye bye hunters. Thanks for the dust, blizzard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]