NERF JARRAXXUS

Sure the idea is cool, but allowing him to act in the same turn is retarded. at least fix that.
Reply Quote
no
Reply Quote
Easy way to beat him watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqN_3FSj2NI
Reply Quote
First buff jaxx for his op summon infernal for 2 mana, now buff his 3/8 blood fury to? -_-
We Warlock already suffered enough with Demon minions, dont make us more suffer by buff Big J to.
Reply Quote
He is so risky to play against decent opponents, and the last thing warlock needs is less options
Reply Quote
Better buff him, give him 5 more HP, Jaraxxus is an OTK victim
Reply Quote
In the last game I played, the enemy Warlock put down Jaraxxus even though he already had board control, just to add insult to injury.

Buuuuuut I had a Sacrificial Pact in my hand. So that went about as well for him as you might expect. I could not spam 'Well Played' enough times.
Reply Quote
02/17/2014 10:10 AMPosted by Darkmoon
Sure the idea is cool, but allowing him to act in the same turn is retarded. at least fix that.

You mean allowing him to swing for 3 the turn he comes out is OP? Jarry is not a card to just throw down when you get to 9 mana, he is a closer to use when you have board control.
Reply Quote
02/17/2014 10:10 AMPosted by Darkmoon

OBLIVION!!!
Reply Quote
Op need l2p.
Reply Quote
Because jaraxus is an automatic game winner i guess? Either im using him wrong or im playing opponent who arent brain dead and understand the weakness.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]