how to use lord jaraxxus?

I just started playing last week and after buying some packs the only legendary i got was jaraxxus. I see on these forums how he needs to be nerfed, but to me he is a piece of crap card. In fact i stopped playing lock because he kept getting me killed or was just a waste of card in my hand. The only way i could play him was if i was way winning or way losing. To me the only way for him to be effective is to be able to control the board for 2 turns, after that i can see his power.

What is the minimal i need to make a deck around him?
Reply Quote
Jaraxxus has a lot of versatility. You can play him late game as a surprise card, or mid game when you have your side full. I have played him a couple of time while not even damage just because he gives instant access to 2/6/6 summons every turn and unless they have an acidic you have 3 power attacks for about 7 turns or so. That monster can make for great damage or massive aoe through shadowflame. Also, easy combo with him is come when you have kept your Summoning portal out of danger and then you get jaraxxus and his summon ins smae turn. I dont really build around him, I just use him as that surprise for stronger monsters or a boost of health late game when you are in a dire need to turn things around.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]