Silliest Assassinate

I just won a game where I assassinated a novice engineer because I needed the combo for an SI:7 agent to finish off a priest (I didn't want to risk him drawing another heal).

That got me thinking. What is the silliest thing you've ever assassinated?
Reply Quote
A paladin dude.
Edited by Slai on 2/17/2014 12:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
same... did on tyrion, then I removed ASSasinate from deck >_> hate that rogues kinda need overspark as a staple since we have so bad removal. I guss a silence would also work better
Reply Quote
Wait what? I mean a 1/1 pala hero power dude.
I run assassinate myself, because I feel they are great in a pinch lategame. I feel like we have great removal :s .
Reply Quote
Silver Hand Recruit.

Ya, that's kinda silly. What was the reason, Slai?
Reply Quote
I think it was the only card I could play to combo cb or evi for lethal or so.
I don't recall exactly but I remember it being reasonable considering the circumstances =p
Reply Quote
02/17/2014 12:33 PMPosted by Slai
A paladin dude.

lol. Yep thats prob the silliest thing to assassinate.

Unless of course it was buffed with BOK or other spells
Edited by Bahumut on 2/17/2014 8:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
Here is an idea. We use assassinate mainly to kill heavy taunt minions. If you run Shadow step and black knight. You have double assasinate AND a minion. I just recently crafted a black knight and use him like this in my assassinate deck. works well against druids or other classes that like to turtle behind taunts (mages ect..) Usually this is all you need + you get a decent minion the second time you play BK. So if you run both BK and tinker you should not need to play assassinate.
Reply Quote
A totem.

Seriously, who assassinates a totem?
Reply Quote
I just had a priest Mind Vision my Assassinate and use it to kill my 2/1 Leper Gnome.

The priest had 1HP. The Deathrattle killed him.
Reply Quote
I Assassinated my own Leper Gnome for fatal damage over his blockers.
Reply Quote
assainating your own sylvannus to steal an enemy minion tis quite silly
Reply Quote
Wisp. to be fair, it was a 7/2 wisp with taunt (weird rogue deck o_0 )
Reply Quote
I don't use Assassinate, it's an overpriced card in a rogue deck (5 mana to destroy a creature? when you can either nuke it, silence it, return it to owner hand for much much cheaper cost).

Maybe if it had a combo or another effect, still not really fond of it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]