Mage: + Polymorph = 9 mana
Druid: + Naturalize = 6 Mana
Shaman: + Hex = 8 Mana
Hunter: + Hunter's Mark + Arcane = 7 mana
Paladin: + No direct counter, but a ton of options
Rouge: + Assassinate = 10 mana
Warlock: + Power Overwhelming = 6 mana
Warrior: No direct counter

Yes, these methods take two cards and have potential other downsides, but they accomplish almost exactly the same thing. Not to mention, there are other clever combos which can accomplish similar things. Or that you can neuter cards in a number of ways. Plus each class has their own little cost efficient, potentially OP deals.

Stop complaining.
Reply Quote
^Paladin: +Equality + Consecration = 6 mana, and it kills everything on your board (save for bubbled targets)

^Warrior: +Brawl = 5 mana (kills everything on both boards except for one target)
Edited by VSKBadCRC on 2/17/2014 12:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
It'd be pointless to Faceless before the Brawl if most things die. And Priest is probably the most neglected class, I don't get why people are complaining
Edited by Homicidal on 2/17/2014 1:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
They complain because they don't understand that a game lost due to Mind Control had been lost much earlier then when MC was played :S
Reply Quote
Mind control should have a much lower mana cost. 0 or 1 and should be used more per game to give priests a better chance.
Reply Quote
MC should have stayed at 8 in my opinion... people whined about MC because it's 'unfun' and not because it's imbalanced. Dealing with all the fat 8/9 cc drops is pretty bad with MC at 10 especially going second.

noob says, "hehe im going to play my Ysera and pwn this noob. oh noes, how silly of me to forget my enemy is a priest *face palm*"

It's unfun because your enemy is forcing you to play outside your comfort zone or to tech differently? boohoo xD.
Edited by RatedGG on 2/17/2014 10:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
Got nothing to do with teching differently or being out of our comfort zone.

We are leading a revolt against the rampant spread of hunters and you priests are getting in our way by countering our late game taunt decks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]