Warlock spec ability

much like my issue with the paladin. I feel the warlock should summon a creature maybe an imp instead of lose life to draw a card...

the power should reflect the character... the others excluding paladin and warlock make sense but these two are just buggin me.
Reply Quote
I think that Lifetap is perfect for the Warlock. I played Warlock in wow for 6 or so years and I definitely get that whole "sacrfice life to gain an advantage"-feel like I had from my Warlock, having to manage my life carefully not to overextend.
It's just the demon cards as well as some spells that need adjusting for me. Summoning creatures can be done with other cards.
Edited by zamme on 2/21/2014 12:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
Except Life tap doesn't synergise at all with their spell cards and class minions, often it makes things worse for the Warlock.

especially with all the other cons they have to take, discards, self-damage , destroying mana crystals. All in all it makes life tap worse.

Paladin ability is useful since they have cards like equality, blessing of kings, lots of divine shield, sword of justice...
Reply Quote
I was incorrect on the warlock front I haven't played to much warlock in wow but after posting this my roommate informed me on my noobism lol but I still think the ability to unlock more special abilities that can be switched out would be a interesting addition to the game.
Reply Quote
Warlock ability is actually broken, but the warlock (i.e. demon cards) completely suck, especially when combined with warlocks ability that causes it him to lose life
Reply Quote
From my experience fighting warlocks they tend to topdeck more often than other classes even when using life tap.

Seriously life tap is over-rated.
Reply Quote
02/24/2014 06:02 PMPosted by Quirriff
From my experience fighting warlocks they tend to topdeck more often than other classes even when using life tap.

Seriously life tap is over-rated.

What if warlocks are putting themselves into a topdecking scenario because they know they can draw two cards a turn?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]