How to deal with stealthed creatures?

Hi,

I used fan of knives in order to unstealth a unit it got the 1 dmg but stayed stealthed. Is this normal or I am missing something? How the hell am I supposed to handle stealth? From what I experienced when I played mage arcane explosion did unstealth units why is fan of knives not doing the same?

Thanks.
Edited by SubzeroSC on 2/23/2014 4:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/23/2014 04:02 AMPosted by SubzeroSC
Hi,

I used fan of knives in order to unstealth a unit it got the 1 dmg but stayed stealthed. Is this normal or I am missing something? How the hell am I supposed to handle stealth? From what I experienced when I played mage arcane explosion did unstealth units why is fan of knives not doing the same?

Thanks.

Damage doesn't unstealth minions in HS and to my recollection it never has, although I haven't been playing the alpha or recent patches. As for dealing with them, AoE is pretty much the only way unless you are a hunter. I myself ran into a hunter with heavy stealthers and it was difficult as I had no AoEs on hand.
Reply Quote
So basically some classes like rogue are ... :D.

I know you could do the 3 weapon + poison + destroying it for aoe but that is like 1 out of 20 games change. Currently warrior and rogue are so weak against stealth decks I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Reply Quote
I don't really see the problem. There are far worse abilities and combos out there. Stealth is annoying sure, and sometimes downright lethal but the ammount of decks revolving around stealthers aren't that high.
Reply Quote
Ok how do people handle double warlocks stealth imps?
Reply Quote
Betrayal is one way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]