My Rank 5 Rush Paladin: 90 Percent Win Ratio

Deck List below <3

What’s up guys, I made a video with my paladin rush deck that I have had some great success with. I see no reason why the deck couldn't go to legendary and I fully expect it to. I am currently Rank 5 (http://postimg.org/image/a9e932tmx/) with an 8 game win streak.

If you are interested in the video, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz_OEGVJQCc

Deck List:
2x Blessing of Might
2x Noble Sacrifice
2x Abusive Sergeant
2x Argent Squire
2x Leper Gnome
2x Argent Protector
2x Bluegill Warrior
2x Ironbark Owl
2x Knife Juggler
2x Divine Favor
2x Arcane Golem
2x Wolfrider
2x Truesilver Champion
1x Blessing of Kings
1x Leeroy Jenkins
2x Avenging Wrath

Let me know your opinions on it! :)
Reply Quote
"Your "paladin rush deck? I hate to be that guy on the forums but this deck is identical to the paladin aggro deck that everyone has. If you see pally aggro, its this deck exactly.

It's a good deck. If you play long enough and persevere, it will get you near to legendary. But to call it "yours" is a bit......egotistical.
Reply Quote
True, but I guess its hard to be creative in a card game when there is only so many cards viable in a meta. So when you change 1-2 cards, that makes it your own imo. I give credit in youtube "about" section anyways.
Reply Quote
02/22/2014 11:14 AMPosted by HokemPokem
"Your "paladin rush deck? I hate to be that guy on the forums but this deck is identical to the paladin aggro deck that everyone has. If you see pally aggro, its this deck exactly.

It's a good deck. If you play long enough and persevere, it will get you near to legendary. But to call it "yours" is a bit......egotistical.

Considering there are limited cards in this game, many people will naturally create the same deck as someone else. It doesn't mean they are ripped off.
Reply Quote
Update: Rank 3. 93 percent win ratio, 20 - 1 in last 21
Reply Quote
Looks like it hits hard.

Anything I'm missing about the Bluegill Warrior card?

02/22/2014 11:14 AMPosted by HokemPokem

Yeh it looks like http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=24856/[dkmr]-legendary-aggro-the-divine-way
Edited by Soprof on 2/22/2014 9:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
If anything, this deck shows this game is not PTW. Nice to see a budget deck doing well. More legendary cards in a deck does not necessarily meen better deck and this one here is proof of that.
Reply Quote
The deck is a ton of fun and it makes you think, unlike Hunter rush. I got to QQ a bit though.

I have lost count of the bad starting hands I have had. RNGesus and Blizzard hate me. =/ Seriously, why can't I get a 1 drop for turn 1? Not to mention no Divine favors with only 13 cards left to draw, etc.

Remember folks, sacrifice a kitten to RNGesus, or pay the price.
Reply Quote
I must be bad at the game because I am 0-8 so far with this deck rank 9
Reply Quote
I didnt have good luck with this deck either. I prefer slow and trundling playstyles to rushdown though... Looks like you got all sides covered though =)
Reply Quote
I tried this deck last night.

Played 4 rounds in casual (4-0)

Can't remember the matchups but most rounds ended in 5th turn...or 6th.

Played 10 rounds in ranked (9-1)

Can't remember matchups. But I lost to a Miracle Rogue...(I made good plays but he got better)

My rank is 13 by the way.

A good solid affordable rush deck I must say, quite fun to play.

Cons of the deck is, when you had no damage going in the first 3 turns, you're quite screwed. But almost unlikely unless mages play arcane explosion, hunter gets 2 explosive shots the first 3 turns...or 4th turn Pyro+Equality, Swipes...

But I've gone thru games with board clears and it's quite easy to reinforce with 2 divine favors, and topdecking & RNGesus!
Reply Quote
Deck List below <3

What’s up guys, I made a video with my paladin rush deck that I have had some great success with. I see no reason why the deck couldn't go to legendary and I fully expect it to. I am currently Rank 5 (http://postimg.org/image/a9e932tmx/) with an 8 game win streak.

If you are interested in the video, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz_OEGVJQCc

Deck List:
2x Blessing of Might
2x Noble Sacrifice
2x Abusive Sergeant
2x Argent Squire
2x Leper Gnome
2x Argent Protector
2x Bluegill Warrior
2x Ironbark Owl
2x Knife Juggler
2x Divine Favor
2x Arcane Golem
2x Wolfrider
2x Truesilver Champion
1x Blessing of Kings
1x Leeroy Jenkins
2x Avenging Wrath

Let me know your opinions on it! :)

This is a good deck.

I think I faced you with my control Pally the other day and you stopped my ride to R3.

I wasn't sure what was going on at first but I hope to see this deck again in ladder. I'm glad somebody is holdin the Pally aggro torch!
Reply Quote
I think the strength of this deck depends on who's on the ladder at the time... I used this not long ago and had a win streak, then had a loss streak, just because I started facing more Reynad Warrior decks that seem to slaughter this.

One of the frustrations of this game. No deck stays "90%" forever, unless it's retired, it quickly becomes another 50%.

The nice thing about this deck (and all rush decks) is that all games are quick, and by turn 4 or 5 you usually know whether it's worth sticking it out or Conceding and queuing up again, so much better time efficiency. When I play my Control Paladin, it's more fun, but the games are at least twice as long on average, for the same 50% ratio.
Edited by somedude on 2/24/2014 9:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
if you had 90% win ration you'd be legend rank .... !@#$
Reply Quote
As pre-said, calling this your deck as if you made it up is kind of weird, since everyone is either rolling with this or the trucking aggro pally.

This is also my deck in ranked and its pretty good yeah, instead for x2 AW i run x1AW and x1 Hammer of wrath, as it is very good for removing taunts and finishing off opponents.
Reply Quote
I would like to try this deck but don't have Leeroy Jenkins :(

Is there a decent Epic/Rare substitute for it?
Reply Quote
@Tyrion: When I didn't have Leeroy for Hunter Aggro, I played Reckless Rocketeer. If you have access to Rares and Epics though, perhaps Arcane Golem might work?
Reply Quote
Almost 100% exact copy of the standard paladin rush
Reply Quote
Another no skill, boring rush deck. Just so boring to play against, win or lose.
Reply Quote
DKMR Article came to mind almost instantly.
:/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]