My Rank 5 Rush Paladin: 90 Percent Win Ratio

Godsake look at the freaking dates before necro'ing a thread like this...
Reply Quote
04/20/2014 06:34 PMPosted by Ertai87
@Tyrion: When I didn't have Leeroy for Hunter Aggro, I played Reckless Rocketeer. If you have access to Rares and Epics though, perhaps Arcane Golem might work?

you already have two arcane golems in play though :(

Maybe I'll try rocketeer, thanks
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 09:11 AMPosted by Calculus
Godsake look at the freaking dates before necro'ing a thread like this...

2months time isn't enough time for the meta curve to change.
The deck is still very viable, so it doesn't matter if the topic is alive or not.
Reply Quote
this deck will get you to rank 5 but don't expect to get much further than that this deck is way to luck based with card draws
Reply Quote
This deck is weak against rush warlocks/ hunters, taunt druid. You will find it impossible to comeback after your opponents' board wipes. Theres a better version in the forum. There are 8 replacements. King Mukla (work great with divine favor), Nat Pagle( great with blessings) , 1x elven archer(drop after equality or for finish-offs), 1x blood knight (you know it), 2x equality, 2x consecration(board control) instead of noble sacrifice, knife juggler, wolf rider and ironbeak owl. It slows down the game a bit, but at least you will stay in the game after opponents' board wipes, and you are the one who takes control of the board. These are only my opinion. Feel free to bash it.
Reply Quote
02/23/2014 12:55 PMPosted by Grundle
I must be bad at the game because I am 0-8 so far with this deck rank 9

yea.. I've dropped from rank 15 to 18 using this deck trying to do my Pally quest
Reply Quote
04/19/2014 11:58 PMPosted by Tyrion
I would like to try this deck but don't have Leeroy Jenkins :(

Is there a decent Epic/Rare substitute for it?

Argent Commander or Reckless Rocketeer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]