Kolento's Miracle Rogue Variation. [Help]

I'm a hypocrite, lulz ain't gunna lie, don't like Gimmicky/aggro decks(Murloc Aggro/Aggro/Gimmick), but I ended up trying the miracle rogue since I got most of the cards.

Was wondering what to replace for Vancleef and 1x Preparation. I tried Questing Adventurer in Vancleef's spot and an extra Conceal in the 1x Preparation's spot. Worked well so far, but wondering if anyone got any suggestions if there are better replacements?

This is my decklist atm:

2x Backstab
1x Preparation
2x Shadowstep
2x Cold Blood
2x Conceal
2x Deadly Poison
1x Blade Flurry
2x Eviscerate
1x Sap
2x Shiv
1x Bloodmage Thalnos
1x Nat Pagle
2x Fan of Knives
2x Acolyte of Pain
1x Questing Adventurer
2x SI:7 Agent
1x Leeroy Jenkins
1x Assassin's Blade
2x Gadgetzan Auctioneer
Reply Quote
Bump~~
Reply Quote
IMHO, 2 preps is a must (they are one of the staple cards for comboing and doing the miracle with Auctioneer).

Van Cleef is better than QA because he gets double the buffs for cards you played already and can easily use him as a 4/4 or 6/6 without much trouble, especially early game.

He ain't a staple however, the deck is mainly spell based / card draw, aiming at burst through comboing cards. Sure he will help, but not a game changer as you may think.
Reply Quote
Hello King,

I have tried to play the miracle deck as well and I must say it is a bit frustrating to learn it first. But I have been getting consistent wins so far indicating a stable understanding of the basics but I'd probably still need more improvement on the judgement calls (which card to sap, deal direct dmg or no etc)

I am playing this deck on a budget but here is my deck so far:

2x Backstab
2x Preparation (2 Preparations is a must like Anelyn suggest)
2x Shadowstep
2x Cold blood
2x Conceal
2x Deadly poison
1x Blade furry
2x Eviscerate
2x Sap (2x Sap for a bit more flexibility against taunters or general annoying minions)
2x Shiv
2x Defias Ringleader (2x Defias just in case for early game)
2x Noble Engineer (2x Engineer for more card draw early game and fun synergy with shadowstep)
2x Fan of Knives
1x Acolyte of Pain
1x Arcane Golem (Only mana efficient minion that has 4 Attack which can be bounced)
1x Questing Adventurer (Budget van cleef)
1x SI:7 Agent
2x Gadgetzan Auctioneer

Currently I have no idea what to replace Defias with except for Pagle or Bloodmage. Sadly I don't have the cards or dust to invest in those cards. It can be alot stronger if I had the vinishing ingredients but this will have to do. Hope it helps
Edited by Hanzo on 2/22/2014 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]