Have fun, I won't play ya...

Sorry, Warlock / Murlock rushers...as soon as I see murlocks come out, game is over. Enjoy the win, but you won't be deploying or playing a game. I refuse. Later!
Reply Quote
Works for me.
Reply Quote
02/22/2014 05:54 PMPosted by Maverick
as soon as I see murlocks come out, game is over.

Murloc decks are not that hard to counter. They can be annoying at times, but one good timed AOE after a lot of fish are deployed and that usually turns the tides. You may still lose but it really slows the deck down when you whipe out a ton of fish in one shot. That or play some heavy taunts to slow the fish down. I find either one of these works well.

Now if you are playing a class without a ton of AOE that can bit of a problem without some taunts but not impossible. Just need to think it through.
Reply Quote
Sorry, Warlock / Murlock rushers...as soon as I see murlocks come out, game is over. Enjoy the win, but you won't be deploying or playing a game. I refuse. Later!

Without rush decks all you would see is decks filled with 6+ mana cost minions and the game wouldn't be fun. Enjoy defeat though whenever you face rush, most people realize rush decks exist so they take that in mind when constructing a deck. Since that is beyond you, enjoy having zero success in this game.

When you face hunter facerush decks do you auto concede as well?
Reply Quote

Mad cuz bad :)
Reply Quote

Works for me, thanks for the win! ;)
Reply Quote
02/23/2014 02:37 AMPosted by MadJohnny

When you face hunter facerush decks do you auto concede as well?

No kidding, Hunter rush is a hell of a lot more irritating. Put down more than 1 minion and all of a sudden they have a full board and a full hand. Don't put down more than 1 minion and they wear you down with steady shot.

Murlocs are annoying but at least if you're going to lose you lose quickly, unlike something like Shaman control where they just kill everything you have until turn 15 and then finally might actually try to kill you.
Reply Quote
Murloc decks are annoying as !@#$ that i can agree with. Unfortunatly there is no proper counter and thats why they are so popular amongst baddies. (Yeah i think you are bad if you use it sorry)

You can either go with alot of low lvl taunts but those minions suck and you will lose to any other deck.
Or you can hope for a board clear at turn 3-4 which will be hard unless you are paladin.
If a warlock gets just murlocs in his hand well you are %^-*ed, since he will probably have the board full of 4 attack minions by turn 4-5.

Ive had alot of problems with this deck, Its a pain really, between rank 16 and maybe 4 you will be facing it alot together with aggro hunters. Eventually they do fade away. Not sure why, either the deck dosnt take them any futher, or they try other decks and lose rank.
Reply Quote
There are several counters to murlocs. Its very easy to counter. Craft yourself some wild pyromancers and have cheap spells (hell even the coin works) you can take out early murlocks before they get buffed. Murloc does hard counter late game control decks because their early game sucks. But thats just the way it works. Use a mid-game deck with pyros and you do better.
Reply Quote
02/23/2014 07:08 PMPosted by Ezaro
There are several counters to murlocs. Its very easy to counter. Craft yourself some wild pyromancers and have cheap spells (hell even the coin works) you can take out early murlocks before they get buffed. Murloc does hard counter late game control decks because their early game sucks. But thats just the way it works. Use a mid-game deck with pyros and you do better.

How exactly is it easy to counter? You would have to mulligan for 2 wild pyromancers + 2 spells (if you dont have the coin) . This will result in having 0 minions and you can say bye bye to any kind of board presence. You have to have 2 cards out of 30 + spells in your first 4 turns or you lose probably loose.
Everyone knows its easy to counter murlocs, but the chance of counter it with a boardwipe is minimal thats why murlocs is such a effective no brain deck. I mean you just draw and go for the face, Any taunts on the board you soulfire or silence them and go for the face.
Edited by Dronegan on 2/24/2014 12:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
lol kid has no clue, warlock aggro decks dont have many counters aside from bad RNG thats about it....if the lock gets his murlocs you are dead end of story. stop trying to theory craft nurd you aren't Kripp.
Reply Quote
God... You should stop playing HS if you don"t see how countering murloc. Well no, you must be trolling because when I open my cards collection, I see many counter in the basic set...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]